Kickers Will Ship For Vodhanel, Young, Reynolds

Yep, I had mine done about six months ago and it is great. Was our riding a few weeks ago with my girlfriend and she pulls up and asks if my bike was running ok. She thought something was wrong because she didn't hear that crazy rattling noise like normal. :P

Thanks again guys. It's good to see that everything is still working the way it should. I've been able to get faster at rebuilding them and I've found good suppliers for the parts. All eposed parts are now stainless or anodized aluminum.

There are a couple kickers I've done that have been abused for SOOO long that they are almost unusable. I have managed to get them to work though. There are about 3 more things you may need to do but I'm not gonna type out 3 pages of stuff. You must have skipped a step though 'cause all of the ones I've done didn't do that.

The best thing to do is send it to me with $5 and if I can't fix it, I'll send your kicker and the $5 back.

207183[/snapback]

Hey holyman i read your post and have some friends who just sent their kickers to ya, was wanting to know where to send it and the money sounds like a hell of a deal, i put one of the rebuild kits in it last fall and it is sticking and rattling again thanks banghead