Got My New House!

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Movine in this weekend. Waaaaaaahhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has 5 br 3 bath and 2 living rooms with 2 fire places. 2600 sq ft!!!!!!!

AND its on like 65 acers that we can ride our quads on anytime we want without the coppers getting called on us!!!!!!!!! Man this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!! We are exited to move in. It is 10 at night and still packing shit up. Moving sucks haha  banghead

yeah right. moving suck if your moving into an appartment but, thats a lot of land. i bet you have lots of woods. you could probably grow a nice garden with tractors and stuff. ( mj garden on the side, hehe) good luck with your new house. i wish i could afford a house. i have approximatly 7$ in my wallet as we speek. some day though, some day

To buy something like that around here it would probably cost 200,000 or more.

haha thats cheap , try buying a 1200 sq ft house in new jersey on a 1/4 acre peice of land. your looking at about 175,000. and f*ck buying a house in new jersey, thats why im moving back to louisiana :D