Happy 420!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T2stroke, that is fround upown by almost every pot smoke. :angry:

also this a link to the 4:20 mith.

it may take a while so just lick on it and do something else untill it loads, this site is very buizzy on 4:20....

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3409.html

IM A COP!!!!!

YOUR ALL BUSTED!

:yank:

Go get yourself a baby-rape'r or a drunk driver. Leave the at home pot smokers a lone... :P Pot smokers are soo notorious for going out & killing people driving, robbing banks, causing all kinds of trouble ya know... :rolleyes:

Ya know, my dad was one of the most highly qualified officers in the state of KS...the only 'stoners' he fucked with were the ones he had to. If you're stupid about it, then you deserve to get busted. That's how I look at it anyhow... Some people like to go home & have a beer. Some people like to go home & smoke a joint. I however, perfer both. :cheers:

Hey moose, I am sure you did all your homework and made sure not to make back any of your "6 bills" by selling to some highschool kid.....right? Or maybe it just doesn't matter, what is a little pot going to do huh? Whatever.

RJV banghead

by the way, it is Senate Bill 4-20 out of Calif. that legalized medical marijuana....hence 4:20. You should at least know your own f'd up laws.

RJV

Cost me 6 bills...i made that back already and some.

jesus thats pricey 75 an 1/8..damm, i get the fat zebra seeds from clients(i run a studio and have tons of LA rappers i work with)......... they come in smokin the stank, I plant those striped fattys and end up with the dank.........cost= 0, zip. nadda, nothin.......free........

When i had to go to New River they said that 420 came from how different chemicals that are in it that kill ya. Dont know if they tell ya that just to scare ya or wut but who cares as long as i am high. and that Kind Bud was looking damn good led. Pass the bong bitches

O ya just for the fun of it lets see who started smoking tha youngest i was 12 yrs old when i smoked my first bowl me and my freind had one of those lil plastic bear jars that holds honey we put a hole in the stomach and put the bowl in the there and put a carb in the back of its head. Hmmm great times o and by the way i am now a senior in high skool so thats bout 6 yrs

Edited by I2fast4U

I've never even smoked a cigarette....Or cigaweed.

Seeing my mom go to the ER multiple times because of her bronchitis kept me away from anything smokable. Once she quit smoking she was fine for the most part, but can't be near anything but clean air, and that was when she was 40.

I'll drink every now and again (DAMN YOU ROD!!!) but thats about it.