In-line Cooler

banshdog

ive got one and a new impeller and enigine ice. mine runs cooler, but havent beat on it hard yet since i up graded. im gettin a new head this summer, should fix it for good. idk what they cost, my dad just made like 8 for our group outta aluminum. ours rnt to spec, but they do seem to help alil. they r extremly colse to the ones u can buy. i would do 2 for sure.

peace out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've heard the 20 fin coolers do work alright, like 5-10 degrees cooler with them...but anything smaller than the 20 fins don't do much, if anything. I dunno...I figure if ya put a 20 fin cooler on the rad line going to the motor and another going to the radiator from the head I bet you'd see a drop in temp. Some's better than none I guess. :rolleyes:

:lol: , i like the idea stan. engine ice is a coolent, just one that "promises" to make it run 20 degree's cooler, check ebay for the inline coolers, they go for cheap on there, www.jlatvproducts.com www.rockymountaintatv.com should have the billet water impellor, bigger radiator, inlines and engine ice