Banshee Vs Cr500 Straight Out Race

hey guys ,i got a quick question? my stupid ass friend thinks his beat up 86 cr500 will eat my banshee and i keep telling him to dream on .So what do you guys think about this shit. My shee pipped with fmf'sst with carbon fiber reeds,ported cage,K,N FILTER #280MAINS,#35 PILOT, boost bottle,weisco pistons.I Honesty think i got this in the bag!!!!!!!!!! so i need some info. :yank:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if his cr 500 runs decent your fucked  ;)

haha yep. if his beat up ol cr500 runs halfway decent you are done for. the cr500 has a ton of power and will easily eat up highly modded banshees when completely stock. my buddy has a fast cr250 thats been ported. he walks on my banshee with no problems. my dads 2001 cr500 is completely stock. it will easily walk on my buddies cr250. man you had better hope it runs very very bad or that he doesnt have a clue as how to ride it. haha even if he doesnt know how to ride it, he could still very well pull on you.

unless he hits a tree or the motor gives i think your in some deep shit. i think he could still win even if he does crash in the run because he will still be sliding and flipping at an incredible rate of speed. i forget where i saw it but i remember seeing those CR500's make about 60-65hp stock and they are lighter. supposively the KX500 is bit better drag bike but ive never had experience for it. at one time i was thinking about buying a CR500 just for dragging purposes and then i rode a CR125 this weekend and i relaized i better not. :shootself:

I have to agree with everyone else,I was say that maybe you could take him if he is not a good rider,but shit anyone nuts enough to ride a Cr500 around BETTER be a great rider!

I new a guy that raced a 250r and had a banshee. He bought a cr500 and sold it about 1 month later saying it was too much for him.