What Is Second To Banshee

xt45

WHO SAID THE R WERNT THAT FAST....89 mph stock for the 86ATC250R....and ur piped shee only puls 88...tisk tisk

so my blaster does 105mph. cmon give me a break. whoa re you trying to shit. a stock 250R is BARELY faster than a 400ex. that comes out to about 69-70mph. i dunno where your numbers came from but i wanna go there so i can take these 120hp shees and beat indy cars.

Dude when my shee was 3 days old I was stomping a ds650 and it was my first 2 stroke.  those quads are heavy.  and as for the 450's whoever is riding them better be on top of there game to even think about running side by side with a shee.

may be the year i dunno. i believe the DS had a few changes through the years. however my bro in laws DS650(03) has edged out every stock banshee its ever seen. never killed them but edged them out.

Dude when my shee was 3 days old I was stomping a ds650 and it was my first 2 stroke.  those quads are heavy.  and as for the 450's whoever is riding them better be on top of there game to even think about running side by side with a shee.

may be the year i dunno. i believe the DS had a few changes through the years. however my bro in laws DS650(03) has edged out every stock banshee its ever seen. never killed them but edged them out.

:o:o