New Site

WhiteBrosRaptor

bt has great info on rc cars,paintball guns and pokemon cards.and lets not forget,race ready blasters.banshee hq does BANSHEES. there are members on here who have forgotten more about banshees than all of b t combined.

hear dat. don't hate, appreciate... :headbang:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow apparently this guy has found the fountain of youth! Actually if you spent some time around the HQ, you'd probably realize that the average age of its members is probably mid to late 20's. In 15 years, think of where you'll be. Receeding hairline, a little slower than you used to be, getting hurt means you miss work and can't pay the bills. Unfortunately, that's just what happens when you get older. Luckily, there's a benefit to being older, mainly experience. I'm 26 and I've never taken my shee into a dealership for maintenance. I started working on bikes when I was 14 and just learned by trial and error. Would you take your raptor to a 14 year old kid who knew nothing about an engine and ask him to rebuild it? Of course not. Not if there's a middle-aged, balding guy right down the street that has been rebuilding engines for the past 25 years. Be careful about slamming people that you may need to bail you out sometime.

just another kid from beattraxx that got tired of beating his pudd and needed some attention . come on when does this type of shit get old? it might have been easier to attack someone who had it coming. now u are not only attacking a site that is better in every aspect then bluetraxx but a member who was a member of both sites while u were still trying to sneek some peeks in the girls locker room in middle school . grow up fella and get some hair on your balls, learn more shit about your pos white bros raptor because there are members here who own banshees who probally know more about that shitbox then u do . when u start a site that is as good as the hq or the bansheezone then come back and talk some shit. untill then tuck your tail and run back to where u came from u are not welcome here.

enough said

reas

pretty much sums it up. ;)

I had never seen so much immature behavior before I visited BT. There is almost absolutely no useful info on BT (other than rccars, guns and shit). Id like to see someone get thru an entire rebuild only using BT. It can easily be done here. Our so called "old farts" know so much about Banshee's they can answer any questin one might have about them. BT members, admin, and mods should only be so lucky to have some of our members come there. If people see that there are knowledgable members there it will draw them back time and time again. This in turn generates sales for sponsors and such. Here at BansheeHQ we don't have to carry on about who sponsors are and all that. We know who makes this and that and who can modify this and that. They don't need to pay for recognition. Anyone here that helps someone out is greatly appreciated and they are rewarded with people who look up to them and help them with their own projects even. There is no personal treatment at BT. When you come here it feels like a family. We know each other, we know each other's bikes and we have a good time talkin about it. It's really unfortunate that people at BT don't realize how much more productive it would be if instead of whining and crying about certain things, they would just get out and do something about it. It's also really unfortunate that people are banned for having an opinion. At least here we can say what we feel, even if it's not the "trendy or cool" thing to say. Hey I wish my site admin would change my name if I called someone a name! Get real.

I had never seen so much immature behavior before I visited BT. There is almost absolutely no useful info on BT (other than rccars, guns and shit). Id like to see someone get thru an entire rebuild only using BT. It can easily be done here. Our so called "old farts" know so much about Banshee's they can answer any questin one might have about them. BT members, admin, and mods should only be so lucky to have some of our members come there. If people see that there are knowledgable members there it will draw them back time and time again. This in turn generates sales for sponsors and such. Here at BansheeHQ we don't have to carry on about who sponsors are and all that. We know who makes this and that and who can modify this and that. They don't need to pay for recognition. Anyone here that helps someone out is greatly appreciated and they are rewarded with people who look up to them and help them with their own projects even. There is no personal treatment at BT. When you come here it feels like a family. We know each other, we know each other's bikes and we have a good time talkin about it. It's really unfortunate that people at BT don't realize how much more productive it would be if instead of whining and crying about certain things, they would just get out and do something about it. It's also really unfortunate that people are banned for having an opinion. At least here we can say what we feel, even if it's not the "trendy or cool" thing to say. Hey I wish my site admin would change my name if I called someone a name! Get real.

well said brother.. thats a top notch post

:cry::cry: Dammmit u got me again loco..

Dammit that was good!

I haven't been on the atv boards in a while. I do check this one at work on lunch sometimes though. But why are the bt guys bagging on meat? He answered questions over there, and never talked any shit from what I remember???

Some people take these boards waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to seriously (like they belong to a cult). I like this one for shee info. I don't have anything against bt(but there are a few members that I have a real disliking for), but If I don't like a particular board I just don't go there.

But why are the bt guys bagging on meat? He answered questions over there, and never talked any shit from what I remember???

Yea id like to know the answer to that one too. And give an honest reason, just tell me why are you pissed at me.

Edited by Meat

well said brother.. thats a top notch post

HELL YEAH, bro you got me on that i couldn't have answered better. Hell the only thing i know how to do is race mx and put a new top end in. My helmets off to you bro. I've made more friends from this site then I have at the yamaha shop I work at. One of this days I'm gonna ride that big ass sandbox with EVIL and his crew. And I damn sure wanna ride Duece's bike if he'll let me ride it!!! :headbang:

Meat, please get some Just For Men Hair Die.

I was just readin' through this thread again and was wondering.... what the hell kinda insult is "get some just for men hair die" supposed to mean ?? I mean come on, thats the best you can come up with ?? Hair die ? I have a full head of bright blonde hair, and your insult to me is... get it dyed ?? There's no way your an adult, you've gotta be a teeny, whata fuckin' joke you stupid piece of shit. Hair dye :blink: .... hair dye :rolleyes: !!? :shootself: I better go die my hair now....