Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Help Help

i bought the quad off a guy and he said it needed a cdi block (actually the shop he had it at said that) i have reciepts ne ways so i ordered a new block i got it today i put it in connected it and the shee still won't run. could it be the spark plug wires or the coil (there is only one coil is that right?)

FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what if i put it in images wats so wrong with it and so wat if im canadian wats yur guy's problemsi guess shees aren't so great i guess ill sell it and get a HONDA

Whoa man calm down!!! :blink: Folks on here get a little testy when you post something in the wrong forum, and for a good reason. Nothin is wrong with you living in Canada, and you'll still get help from us, just make sure you make your next post in the right forum ;) Honestly you'd get more help if you were in the right forum. First I would defintely check your coil, and yes there is only one of them. Make sure you are getting spark and if you are then make sure you're getting fuel...I know this may sound stupid but did you turn the fuel on? Make sure the ignition key is on? Make sure the on switch is on run? Sometimes the littlest things can be the problem. You have to tell us these kind of things if you want a serious, helpful answer...Have you messed with the carbs at all? How's your stator? Let us know what has changed since the last time it ran and we can go from there... :)

get a screw driver and stick it in the plug cap and hold the screw driver and kick it over see if your getting spark it will shock you if it dous't give you a shock i would try try a diffrent coil if that dousn't work try a diffrent stator hopefully you have a friend that has a banshee so you don't have to buy this stuff

FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what if i put it in images wats so wrong with it and so wat if im canadian wats yur guy's problemsi guess shees aren't so great i guess ill sell it and get a HONDA

thats not very nice. i hope you do get a honda. then you can hit up exriders and all the 11 year olds over there can help you out.

only reason why i wasnt gonna help ya couse you live in canada is because they charge you out the ass to ship things up there from here because i hae the parts you need. whats it like to be the biggest dumb f*ck in the world man? and if it isnt such a big deal why the f*ck didnt you post it in the right section ass. so why dont ya go suck a big one there guy.