2 In 1

Heres what I got 2into1 unit 35mm mikuni no idea were to start

300ft above sea

10 deg C outside

currently have 380main and 30pilot mid up seems fine but crap out of the hole thinking the pilots way to big just a guess though :)

Should add

specs

bills pipes, airbox with no lid, shaved head, 4deg timing advance. think thats it?

Edited by cheezehead

30 sounds way to small...

I have a 33 mm keihin pwk..

I'm at 50 piolts

yeah, i'm at 52 @ 600'. That should be much higher, start with a 60 and you may need to go up a little more or maybe a little lower. The needle should also be in the 4th minimum and probably 5th with your porting and all.

Cheeze, check your pm.

When you get that Mikuni dialed in let us know what your running for jets and pilots. I have a 36mm Mikuni that I've been wanting to try, but didn't want to start all over again on the jets. It Would be nice to have a start point. Remember when your asking questions about these carbs. That most of us run the Keihin's which take a different type main and pilot jet. A 50 keihin pilot wont be what you want in a Mikuni. Problem something a lot smaller, and just the other way on the main jets, something a lot bigger.