Stupid Ass Dealers

Wassup350

"ya moose member that time at cpp when alan and grason got in the 2 hour fight about if yur jug was bored big enough???"

i ended up bieng right anyway...and what the chick at the counter ment was the suplier dont suply them no more....cpp dont do that much aftermarket stuff...they do a bit but its all for the farmers and rich peeps that know him...there main thing is in sleds.....

well,,,,,, immagin if YAMAHA didnt have dealer shits, they had magazeenze and phone numbers who wanted to but a part to buy a bike, they would have to deal with these FUCKIN people. i got sold the wrong master link not 1 time, fuckin twice. the gas money i spent, the fuckin link was $6 each. so at least 8 in gas, i should have just ORDERD a new chaid from SOMEONE who knew what they were talkin about.

LOL i just re read this post an realized i misspelled meny word. im gonna post it anyways to show how much dealer shits suck my BALLZ, AALL DAY LONG

• 2 weeks later...

my local dealer didnt know what a flywheel key was...and they dont have shit in stock...not a dipstick and not even oil at one point...i went crazy last time i was in there they had to ask me to leave lol

lmao glad to no im not the only one dealing with dumb ass dealers..

autozone here pisses me off ... spark plugs for big block chevy, he asks me if is 4 wheel drive ... does it matter HELL NO just give me some dam plug wires 8 of um u dumb shit rrrrr banghead .

went to local yamaha dealer to get some polit jets for the shee and the jack ass didnt have a clue what i was talking about , he was like .. umm whats it for i said 91 banshee ... he's looking the the puter and says umm u mean main jets ?

no shit brick polit jets rrr . im sorry but peps like that dont need to work in a place they dont no shit about . needless to say i walked around counter and picked up the jet box and looked for my self . banghead

Edited by sheebroke