Tires

KRMit

What are the best all around tires to get? I'm looking for 20" ones that will grip good in anything from sand to hardpack. I've got Razrs now and they don't grab a bit in sand. I used to have some Bearclaws and they seemed pretty good but were heavy and only available in 22" and up.

IVE SEEN THE KENDAS IN ACTION AND THEY DID ALLRIGHT ON DIRT TRAILS AND SAND. AS WELL AS THE HOLESHOTS, I TOOK MY BANSHEE THROUGH DUMONT WITH HOLESHOTS AND IT DID FINE IN DIRT AND SAND. I DONT DO THE MUD THING UNLESS I HAVE TO SO I COULDNT HELP YOU THERE. LATER

Where are you located at in Mississippi Krmit? I saw you talkin about sand and got me curious...Not too sure on the tire suggestion, I have heard good things about the kendas though :)

Jackson, MS. We have a couple sand pits we ride at sometimes. Pretty sick jumps. We're trying to figure a way back to the Pearl River, that used to be the most popular place to go. The guys I ride with said LA Dunes wasn't all that great so I dunno if I'll go there, but they are planning a trip to Oklahoma this summer I might join in on.

My Razrs probably work as good as Holeshots. They hook up decent enough for jumping and such, I just get wooped in the occasional drag.

Well thats cool...I was wondering just how close you were, figured maybe we could hook up sometime for a ride! Do you know where Trace State Park is? I've heard some things about it but nothing as far as where exactly its located.

Fast trekkers are some good tires, but like locogato said, good luck trying to find em! Every where I look they're out of stock in the sizes I need!!! I hope they're not discontinued!!!! :(