Jetting - 2 Into 1 Carb

sredish

Start with 200 and see where your at on the main. As far as pilot, just dial it in when you get the main set. The PJs run a little different than my PWK on the pilot I believe. You should try the needle in the 4th position also, that will help the midrange response a lot.

They take the same type of jets. The jetting may be a little different. Here is a little comparson. I have a friend that I ride with every week, we have close to the same mods. I was running 152 mains in my dual 33mm, and he was running 158 mains in his 34mm pj's. Take this has you will, but that sounds pretty close to me. We would also help each other out with jets. Remember this was in a dual setup that I no longer run. A single would take much larger jets.

depends on your conditions...

elevation

I would start w/ 40--45 maybe 50 piolts

and start probably around the 180to190 range on the main

and work you way down..

Do plug check "WOT"

I also need some help with suggestions... have the 33mm PWK 2 into carb kit with trinty pipes w/ K&N and im searching for some numbers to try for the pilot and main. right now im at a 45 pilot and a 175 main and it really needs some help on the bottom. Mid gurgles and isnt very good. The top is very good. Help Me!

Last saturday I instaled the single pj34. The problem is that the engine does not idle. I moved the choke knob to both sides and nothing, same with the air screw, and nothing. The only way to keep it running is holding my finger on the gas.

Dont know what to do. With the two stocker carbs I'd never had a problem