Is Wide Open In 6 Ok

thanks for the reply but there is no fear here just dont want to blow the motor

you won't "blow" the motor if it's jetted properly. that's why we recommend to run it in the highest gear possible to check the plugs.

If the engine is wound out, I don't hold the throttle open for more than a couple seconds at time. An example would be if I'm out on a flat stretch of sand. I don't wind it up to 11 grand and hold it there for a minute. I sort of blip the throttle, or go back to camp and go up a tooth on the front sprocket (what I should have done at Dumont)

Run it wide open, if it blows rejet. Oh you will need to rebuild also.
lmfho

do not fear,its part of owning a two stroke,when she blows dont be sad,just put lots of love and tender care into her and make her faster! im waitin for mine to die but shee just wont!!!! my shee gets it wide open for miles an miles on end, even on the autoban!!!! now got 15,000km still going strong,checked the bores with a borescope last week,and they look soo good its unbelievable,i wanted to put new rings in her but im not gonna bother,when it goes,i make her faster,stronger,better! im looking forward to it actually im runnin 17/38 gearing with 225/40/10 silverspeeds, thats about 118kmh?tacho shows 126 but dont believe it,anybody know where the gearing chart is?