Mcdonalds

jeffro189

another thing to bitch about mcdonlads is their chicken nuggets. they are all braging that now they are made of white meat. when all other fast food places hade white meat nuggets forever ago! all i wondered was what did they make there crap nuggets out of befor      :wacko:        :spam:  just my 2 cents

beaks and talons.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another thing to bitch about mcdonlads is their chicken nuggets. they are all braging that now they are made of white meat. when all other fast food places hade white meat nuggets forever ago! all i wondered was what did they make there crap nuggets out of befor      :wacko:      :spam:  just my 2 cents

beaks and talons.

Mcdonalds is gross in general. One in Meriden inside walmart got the boot cause it was just plain nasty. Like hair in the food and crap. I still think mcnuggets are gross, now they say white meat...but white meat from what? :whoa:

Did anyone see the tricked out banshee with the airbrushed plastics in the new mcnugget commercial? I saw it last night on speed channel - JT

P.S. Its purple and white.

I thought that was a banshee. :o I keep seeing the commercial and try to remind my self to look hard the next time it's on and then it comes on a I'm like dam there it is missed it. :angry:

all i wondered was what did they make there crap nuggets out of before

Anyone ever have snake meat? . . ...

Well, first DMX puts our 'shees on tv, and then McDonalds... we're supposed to be moving UP in the world... I'm going to sue mcdonald's on everyone's behalf for selling out our quad.