Ecatv.com Pisses Me Off

fasterblasterGP

dont buy from EAST COAST ATV, they say that people who own blaster's are just kids who cant ride ,poor, or just extremely cheap, and that was the boss of the place who said that to me, and i felt realy offended cause my mom works 2 jobs so we can afford the nice stuff we have(blaster is nice IMO) and i work 2 part time jobs to help out, i personally will not buy from ECATV anymore because of that comment.... , you might feel diffrently then i do, but i wont buy from them again no matter how good the deal , im just puttin this on every forum i can find cause they pissed me off :flame:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they say that people who own blaster's are just kids who cant ride ,poor, or just extremely cheap,

:yank:

yeah,thats just about sums it up.i de have to agree with dave gibson.he hit the nail right on the head.take your sniveling back to blaster hq.

from my dealings with friggin blaster owners on e bay he is dead nuts.he probably gets 100 calls a day from every kid with a pokemon card collection wanting parts for nothing. :shootself:

Let me get this right-Wannabe FastBlast-comes on a Banshee site crying about a supplier who has sold parts to aleast half the members here because he didnt like the way he was talked too- check this kid-money Talks-if he gave you some shit its because you were whining like your doing HERE-If you couldnt get what you wanted at your price-----tough shit--call someone else---and so what if you dont have alot of money------PIMPIN AINT EASY!!!!!!

Blasters are the choice for first time 2-stroke ATV enthusiasts.They are normally young and have tight cash budgets.He probably has riders in there trying to crunch numbers with him to get lower pricing on stuff.You may have caught him at a bad time and he fulminated the the stereotype of blaster owners.He's not the only game in town,you know. If you don't feel comfortable take your hard earned loot elsewhere!

i was just up there this past saturday,and i was impressed with there business.very helpfull with questions,and good with there prices.it was like an indoor atv junkyard.maybe he was pissed off that the fact that he has two blasers that have a shit load of dust on them,and because he cant move their parts.

Thats rough kid, blasters are awsome i think, they are fun as hell and wheelie wicked good. That aint good business to talk to people like that, but i guess it dont matter to him when he gets tons of business anyways.

hey blaster u know me, i'm sorry that you ask somethgin for nothgin constantly along with the 30 other people a day that come in and complain that our prices are high or are some what unfair of your not happy with us go buy new parts at your local yamaha dealer sure u will save money there. sorry u have issues with us but we all have bad days and i dont see the need of you complaing to everyone since your not happy wtith out service here at east coast atv, how many things have you actualy bought from us and how many times have i tried to help you out when u imed me on yahoo ? when yours was totaly stock did i not give you my input and my ppinion and you complain when you hear somethgin you dont like?what kinda world is this congradulations your part of the 1 percent of our un happy coustomers

xcracer160

east coats atv mechanic! :angry:

ya can please some of the people some of the time,but not all the people all the time. dont come on here telling everyone to not buy from them,thats your opinion,you also moan about your mom making two jobs and you too so u can keep ya blaster,then ya say money is no problem,then youv got a shee as well,lets see it? be carefull about slaggin shops off and possibly damaging there rep,its slander. dont take life or what people say too seriously,or ull be committin suicide before your 15!!! :clap: