Toyota Supra

meow :flame:

i beilive him that his dads got money and all ac place owners make really good mony hell even back in the 50's my grandad made 500 bucks a week owning his own ac shop and that was alot of money back then

hes still being honest that hes spoiled got to give him that at least hes not one of theses bastads that say i'm not spoiled but they really are the only thing hes doing that pisses me off is hes kind of bragging and shuving it down our throtes :evil:

some of you guys talking about being pissed that kids can afford quads and shit you got to think us kids have no bills :P no kids to take care of and no nothing i have a pretty sweet banshee not the best but its cute and i get shit all the time like you know your dad payed for it blah blah blah i payed for just about evry single part on my banshee except for the pipes and the hinson clutch basket witch were birthday and christmas presents the rest i payed for by saving mowing yards hanging dry wall painting shit like that it adds up fast when you don't go places on the weekend and dont eat lunch :wacko: just thought i would tell you older guys that not all us kids depend on dads check book :cheers:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all good Mullet Boy, I used to mow the shit out of some yards when I was a kid to get cash for things, still do when times are tight and I'm 24...You're 100% right when you said it's messed up how this kids braggin about all this stuff his dad's giving him just so his punk ass will go to school. That's the thing that struck my nerve(If you couldn't tell already) Thankfully not all kids are like this asshole ;) Some kids do have respect for their parents and don't try and take advantage of their generosity...I bet you have a lot more pride in your ride knowing YOU were the one who made it what it is, and its a damn nice one at that!

i never sayed that i wouldnt go to school if he didnt give me all that stuff. I said that he is paying for my college because he has the money and wants to support me. And he is only offering to buy me a another quad because my bro got a new quad a while back wants to make it fair for the both of us.

StealthAWD, good to see another DSM fan in here. :clap: Most people never realize what you can do with a DSM turbo car. They are just like a banshee, tons of power weighting to be released with some mods and tuneing, just costs a little more than the banshee. People are dumfounded when my GSX walks off and leaves there camero SS or mustang GT. My wife has the new lancer and that car is sooo friggin insane in the corners!

Lil' kids that are spolied W/money to burn, life handed to them on a silver platter will grow into irresponsible unsucessful adults most of the time in my experience. I canned salmon in Alaska for 3 summers and got an engineering internship job and worked for my dad on the Family Dairy all durring college to pay my way. You lean a lot of priceless life lessons along the way when you have to struggle and work for it. Race450, keep your nose clean, stay focused on school and out of trouble because, trust me, it is even easier for someone with money to go down the wrong path! Your way ahead of yourself thinking about a twin turbo and YZF450's. Why don't you go out and get a job, learn the "value of a buck," and buy it yourself, you will apreciate what you have much more when you earn it. If you keep living life on daddys dime you will never grow up! Trust me, I have rich cousins like you that grew up to be profesional partyers.

http://www.fasttrackperformance.com/page5/...ra_gsxr1000.mpg

The bike didn't know what hit him...

Turn it up so U can hear the boost :o

That is soooooooooo Bulshit! :flush: I have a 996 and I guarentee that I could destroy that supra! and the GRXR 1000 could smoke me on the 996 in straighrt line acceleration, shit, my GSX could probably beat that supra. I have never met a car on the street that I couldn't absolutely smoke from a rillong start like that. I'm sure some exhist, but I haven't met one yet. Riding over 120mph on a bike at night is suisidal! The only reason that supra probably even went by was that the rider on the GSXR had enough common sense to slow down and not waste his time or take stupid unnecessary risks at night. Shit, the GSX1000r probably didn't even know that the Supra was trying to race! GSXR 1000's do high 9 second quarter mile times right out of the box! and there not made to be launched real hard off the line! With a few mods to help the launch off the line; the right swingarm, a drag tire, and befier clutch they could do high eights! So from a rolling standpoint you are looking at an 8 second bike against a 12 second car at best! Trust me, I am a big fan of turbocars, but I must call Bulshit! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the Diablo only hit the gas 1 time and that's when it went smoking past. I think this guy doesn't have a clue when he has had his ass handed to him in a split second and when the other guy lets off he's still racin the wind so he looks like he's out front.

Remids me of a time I went skiing this winter. On the way home there was this Saturn (yeah, lame car, but the story gets better) with some crazy dudes in it. They were swerving in and out of traffic like madmen. I however knew the road like the back of my hand. There were 3 steep winding grades in a 45 mile stretch. Each grade was about a mile long and I would scoot up it at like 120 and the crazy dudes would be out of sight in my rear view eating dust. I would cruiz along at 70 right after the grade, 5 over the limit. Me and my friend would look back and laugh our asses off at the insane manuvers they would do to get around traffic trying to catch up and we were just putting along as usual. When they went by us we would just sit back and let them try to hang themselves, I know where all the highway patroll hiding spots are and knew most of them anyway. Sometime after the 3rd hill when we smoked passed them we went past the fuz and we didn't see them behind us anymore.

The supra guy doesn't know when to quit :shootself: If his shit's so bad he should take video's at the racetrack to prove that he is capable of running an 8 second 1/4 which is what he seems to be trying to display with a little favorable video editing. I do admit that turbo sounds sweet. Damb, I need to turn the boost up some more on mine.

just thought i would tell you older guys that not all us kids depend on dads check book  :cheers:

man i know what your talking about. ive been busting my ass on my parents foundation crew since i was 13 (21 now). ive worked my ass off ever year since then to pay for all my shit. mowing, framing, all kinds of concrete work and about anything else you can think of. ive worked hard for things. at least some kids but their asses to get what they have. they also seem to respect it and take better care of it when they pay for it.

hes only given the shit to me because if he didnt he know i wouldnt go to college and that i would always use our vette or his truck so he gives money for the shit.

In case you missed the part I was talking about...Man, this little punk is pathetic!!!

spoiled brat if u ask me work for what u got even if ur dad is rich u will appreciate it alot more and it will mean more to you. :flush:

http://www.fasttrackperformance.com/page5/...ra_gsxr1000.mpg

The bike didn't know what hit him...

Turn it up so U can hear the boost :o

That is soooooooooo Bulshit! :flush: I have a 996 and I guarentee that I could destroy that supra! and the GRXR 1000 could smoke me on the 996 in straighrt line acceleration, shit, my GSX could probably beat that supra. I have never met a car on the street that I couldn't absolutely smoke from a rillong start like that. I'm sure some exhist, but I haven't met one yet. Riding over 120mph on a bike at night is suisidal! The only reason that supra probably even went by was that the rider on the GSXR had enough common sense to slow down and not waste his time or take stupid unnecessary risks at night. Shit, the GSX1000r probably didn't even know that the Supra was trying to race! GSXR 1000's do high 9 second quarter mile times right out of the box! and there not made to be launched real hard off the line! With a few mods to help the launch off the line; the right swingarm, a drag tire, and befier clutch they could do high eights! So from a rolling standpoint you are looking at an 8 second bike against a 12 second car at best! Trust me, I am a big fan of turbocars, but I must call Bulshit! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

totally agree just got a cbr 900 rr and my friend builds talon awd 's one of them is sponsered and has a hks stage 6 turbo it runs low 10 last time at bristol it ran 10.40 @ 141 mph and i guareentee u my bike would smoke it.