Toyota Supra

whats the deal with kids these days.when i was 16 i had to earn every damn penny i had,took me 2 years to save 3 grand to buy my trans am.now the motor in thats blown.my damn shees got a clutch problem.and my s-10 has an electrical problem.wish i had the flow to go grab myself a tt supra.or maby even enough to fix the shit i got.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be real nice to be able to have your parents bribe you to be successful in life.....I can see it now, "Here little Johnny, if you go to school today I promise I'll buy you a brand new YFZ450, and if you pass your test I'll buy you any Supra you want...." Do your parents wipe your toilet seat for you before you sit on it??

no sounds like he has them lick the seat clean after his piss dribbles off his balls onto the damn thing. if you were my kid i would kick ur ass. he'll if i knew ya and knew that ur mentality towards ur parents was well if you dont gimme gimme gimme i aint going to college and i will be a looser i promise i will so gimme gimme gimme...... i would beat the f*ck outta you. lil spoiled shit

Jeeze give the kid a break, sure he lives in a wealthy family but its not his fault that his dad is rich. I say good for you kid your lucky, if you think your dad will hook you with the money get a supra, but unless your pops is gonna send you to driving school you wont have it for long thats a super fast car and your gonna want to know how to drive before you get into something like that. thats gotta be wierd though for your first car, most kids i know have shitters for their first car. I had a Chevy Cavalier.

Jeeze give the kid a break, sure he lives in a wealthy family but its not his fault that his dad is rich. I say good for you kid your lucky, if you think your dad will hook you with the money get a supra, but unless your pops is gonna send you to driving school you wont have it for long thats a super fast car and your gonna want to know how to drive before you get into something like that. thats gotta be wierd though for your first car, most kids i know have shitters for their first car. I had a Chevy Cavalier.

Thanks man. No i have to earn all my shit now thats why im a private scholl because when i got busted by the police a hole lot of shit happened. I will go to college because i want to be succesful and be able to pay my kids college so they dont have to deal with student loans. And thats how my dad wants me to be. I dont want to be some hobo asking for spare change on the side of the rode. Thats why i will go to college and thats why my dad will pay.

Not tryin' to start shit, but honestly your pretty pathetic. Its one thing to be lucky and spoiled, but to then say that you are not going to college if you dont get money(im talkin thousands, not 3 dollars for lunch)...man thats some shit right there...If I ever acted like you I'd prolly be put up for adoption.

P.S. - What is this world coming to?

Argh like i said give the kid a break, he cant help that his dad makes a lot of money. What do you want him to do just not get anything, and tell his dad taht his money is no good here. I guarantee all of us would take our pop's money too if we had a rich dad. Jealousy is not gonna get us anywheres.

I call BS...I have seen little kids on many many message boards before talk about how rich their parents are...all kids think their parents are loaded...

a 'vette? BFD you can buy an 80's or 90's vette for $5k

all of the trucks...once again, BFD. i have friends that have tons of trucks and they are far from rich. hell, my buddy that i ride with (owns an 02 'shee) has a chevy zr1, 70 chevelle SS, TT Stealth, street bike plus his wife's family car. he's far from wealthy...whoopdy doo...

im on two 3000gt/stealth boards and you get to see bitch little kids talk about all the money their parents make and you meet them at a car show to find out their parents drive a caravan and the kid is driving a beat up stealth that was wrecked.

hell, my 8 year old thinks i have so much money it's not even funny just cuz he got a motorcycle for his 6th birthday (pw50)...

once again, i call BS on the kid...show pics of YOU standing next to the "fleet" of cars described and it will be believable...

Argh like i said give the kid a break, he cant help that his dad makes a lot of money. What do you want him to do just not get anything, and tell his dad taht his money is no good here. I guarantee all of us would take our pop's money too if we had a rich dad. Jealousy is not gonna get us anywheres.

my father is a state representative and has some pretty decent money...i would NEVER take his money...that's weak...i moved out for a reason...cuz i grew up

I will try and get my moms or bros digital and take a pics around them. By the way its a 2003 vette. Shut the f**k up some of you i will go to college he thought i wouldnt if he didnt pay. Its his opinion i aint going to be some hobo like i said. I will get a picture when i can i will even try to throw in my shee or i will take seperate pics with me by them. I will try to get my banshee to. Damn i will go to college and some peoples parents are rich im sure some of you who payed for your college wich you parents would.we werent always rich but then my dad got to more busnisses. I wish i could at least spend more time with my dad but he is way to busy. I go to my moms on the weekends and shee isn't rich neither is my step dad. They live in a apartment. My moms a nurse at a senior home. My step dad is a retired marine. Thats were i spend alot of time with family. At my dads we only see each other when hes taking me to school. With my mom and my stepdead we wrestle, have dinner at a table, and just chill together. There are doubts to having a rich family.

Argh like i said give the kid a break, he cant help that his dad makes a lot of money.

True, but it IS his fault the little fucker said he wouldn't go to school unless his dad bought him all that stuff. I'm not trying to start anything with you Wassup350 but we're not raggin on this little ingrate because his dad is rich, we're bustin his chops because HE HIMSELF told the entire HQ that he gets this stuff from his dad because he won't go to school if he didn't get it....Not our words, HIS. I just think it's disgusting to see kids do this to their parents. His dad probably wants to do nothing more than see his kid make it in the real world, and this ingrateful little shit is taking full advantage of his parents not for his own good, but so he can have his toys and not earn them like the majority of America does. His pops probably feels that doing this is the only way he'll get his heathen of a child to at least attempt to be somebody. I feel bad for the kids father, but then again, his father should put a foot in the squirts ass and get him to act straight, his ass wouldn't talk to me that way if he were my child. Wassup350, again, I'm not trying to bust you out, just making a point.