120mph Banshee

In my oppinion the massive hole in the chain gaurd and the rust all over has made enough weight difference to at least break 110 mph. And the rear TWEAK thats to compensate for the Gyro motion from all the extra power. This guy knows his stuff--especially reappohltstered--

• 2 weeks later...

My email to this moron:

Alright....first off...either you don't know what your talking about, your a scam artist, or you live outside of the US and get you KM and MPH confused. This bike you claim to do 120 mph does not do so, not is it a year 1992. How I know this is because your banshee has J arms, not A arms. 1992 banshees came stock with a-ams. Also, the back end of this bike looks to be extremely crooked. If you have any time slips, I and many others would be glad to see them. Thanks

WOW this guy in incredible! He can see into the future!

"It will also need new front tires at some point. "

The rear end isn't bent its like erbilibucs, its just a gangsta lean, that explains how he gets up to 120, the lean cuts down on the wind resistance..SO STOP BOTHING THIS MAN!

He obviously converted it to the J-Arm set up for weight reduction, he rolled it down a hill just right to get the "proper" gangsta lean, you can't learn that you have to be born with it, he also had the nose peice cut to match the lean, this guy realy knows his shit and he can see into the future.

How amazing. :whoa:

well its either the custome clamp going from the pipes to the silencers or its because hes no overflow tube on the right carb. so when it spits out gas from the overflow and floater bowl gasket and finds its way into the cylinder past the plug, thats what must do it. lol. thats too funny. could aslso be the new shifter, ya never know? lol

that would be kool to buy it for like $400 kickit around,