What Frame Color?

troyminator

Hey guys,

I have the a set of the orange fullbores on my bike, but I want to powerder coat the frame/a-arms/etc.

I was thinking about maybe a flourescent Green...

What are your thoughts for the frame color?

Thanks in advance

T :whoa:

My oinion is go with a different color, silver, blue, black - something other than flourescent green with the orange plastics - might look like a pile of peas and carrots with banshee noises comming out of the back. :drool:

electron blue goes well with orange...uhh...dont go black...you'll look like a pumpkin...green/orange reminds me of when you get TV dinners and the peas are mixed with the carrots...GRR i hate that...red and orange works too...best bet, go to a paint store, find and orange pallet like your fullbores...and walk around looking at all the little cards w/ diff. colors...that's what i did...but then i just went with silver fullbores and a black frame lol

Mike

Thanks for the replies guys!

I never thought of a blue with orange...I am going to have to look and see what it looks like <_<

I still am contemplating the green, although I don't know if it will be too much... Another color I was thinking about was a yellow...

Well Thanks again

And remember to eat your :spam::flush::cheers:

T :whoa:

I had an orange frame with blue plastics,I liked it but my bike got towed to camp in pismo so it looked likte the front end was sandblasted,so I redid it neon green,I got the frame back 2 days b4 pres. day And was in a real rush to get it together for pismo,me and my buddy dropped the front of the frame out of his truck lol,and it has a 9 inch lift so it was big,but i took the bike reguardless then it blew up so I dont have to take the bike all the way down to powdercoat it for no reason now i have a reason to take the motor out,btw when I ran the green frame I had the blue plastics too,It looked good also,but for some reason usually the darker colors look good on plastic wiht a light frame but I dont know,My scheme now is gonna be HS customs one piece front fender painted a really bright orange with a cerma chrome frame