Woods Riding

Searched the forum and found good info. But I want some info on pipes for woods riding. This is my first quad and it is all stock. The prev. owner took the guts out of the silencer. Need spark arester and some what quiet pipes so rangers dont ticket me. I want as much low out of it as I can, pipe wise. Lookin at the fmf gnarly and the dynoport single 2 into 1. Anyone have either or a different option. Thanx for some input :cheers:

I ride the woods in Western North Carolina and have the gnarlys. They kick ass! I cant say much about the 2 in1 cause Ive never used em. One tip though if you go with the gnarlies get the q silencer if u plan on ridin in the woods.

i'd go with dynoport and not because i have one, ive been searching my ass off and cant find a site where they have motofast pipes, www.dynoport.com is easy to find

Found the site that sells motofast pipes http://www.rittercycle.com/yamaha.htm and emailed them and was told they are discontinued. :cry: anyone got a pic of the dynoport 2 n1 mounted, would like to see them. Or a used set laying around :D and thanks for the input