Ported Ass

i was with my friends 2 days ago in a resort i took my bike with me because we were planning later on to go to the desert. There was a road infront of the villa that we r having in the resort so i said i will play with my she so i started to play around and driving it with 2 wheels up, the moment came and i saw 2 pretty girls i saidwhat the heck i went full throttle and BAAAAAAAAAANGi flipped over and i started slidding on my ass the thing is that u was wearing a thin fabric shorts and as my friends said good porting ass job uv made :D and i had a sprinted thumb :unsure:

boy oh boy the same thing happened to me only i was riping donuts in front of a girlfriend (which she was against me getting a shee) and the first time I rode it infront of her and i got on it hard in gravel riping donuts until a patch of packed dirt and grass popped up. What ya know I rolled it (didn't hurt a thing) but i ended up walking away with my head down cause i knew she knew she was right. LOL So boys don't show off in front of the ladies cause they will either laugh at ya or get mad at ya. :D