Raptor Banshee Plastics

BanshEERida2000

They should be making banshee plastics for the raptor.Since there always trying to compare themselves to the banshee...

thats what i was thinking, why the hell would you want to put raptor plastics on a banshee ?

Yes, I seen the pic of raptor plastics for sale that go right on the shee in front. I would also like to see what the raptor plastics look like on the shee. I thought it was dumb too, I mean come on does every yammy quad gotta look like a craptor, but from those who seen them on the shee said it looks bad ass and nothing like the raptor. So i dunno? Lets see a pic and conclude.

I live and die by the Banshee, but it hasn't changed in appearance since 1987; the things are looking dated, plus all the fucking Banshees out there look the same. I want my lady to stand out from the rest. I saw the new Maier Banshee Plastics on a test bike in L.A.; it looks fucking hot. I didn't think it looked like a Raptor. At first I didn't know what the f*ck it was, I thought it was a new Yamaha Banshee. Its not just the front that's customized, it's the back too. The shit looks sick and I'll be gettin me some! My Shee is gonna look mean!