I Know Someone Can Help Me With This Probem

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gauranteed they tested for thc. I had a friend that didn't pass the test and we smoked together. It burns like hell but i took three of the highest milligram pills they had and I passeed. I took two doses the day before. May not work for everyone but it sure did for me. I'm sure the size of the person has to matter too. I was waiting for them to talk to me about it but they only took my friend in. He didn't try anything. I heard golden seal works but I have also heard that they said the piss was to dilluted with water and made them test again. I hope it works ok for you.

naw i did it yesterday, and its i heard drug tests for schoool sports our this weekend, and its random, so i might or might not, i dunno, also someone parents know my freind does it and if it gets around, and im going for my private pilots license and u need a class 3 physical

is taking drugs really worth all the hassle that comes along with it? it has to be a major inconvenience to flush your system all the time for drug tests. personally i hope you never have any passengers in your plane after you get your pilots license.

naw i did it yesterday, and its i heard drug tests for schoool sports our this weekend, and its random, so i might or might not, i dunno, also someone parents know my freind does it and if it gets around, and im going for my private pilots license and u need a class 3 physical

is taking drugs really worth all the hassle that comes along with it? it has to be a major inconvenience to flush your system all the time for drug tests. personally i hope you never have any passengers in your plane after you get your pilots license.

:blink: Not much you can say to that... lol

Get off the drugs, then you don't have to worry about the test.

You are ruining your life and hopefully one day you will see.

I really hate to see people doing drugs really makes me sad. :(

Sweet ,...stand up and act like a man and throw that shit away.

Just think, all of the money you are spending on drugs you could be spending to trick out your shee!!!!

I think of it like this, I would rather spend the money on a balls to the wall adrenaline rush cause my shee is fast and looks good, that will be there for me to ride the next weekend, rather than having to go a spend another $20,$30, $50 to get that fix that will only last a few hours. :unsure::unsure:

Again, just my $.02

well i think the guys talkin about he puffed a joint......id fly with him way before the guy who legally sucks a fifth of jack daniels down a day, poor bastard hits a jay in january and its still in his system in march, whereas he could shoot an 8ball into his veins on saturday and be clean on wednesday, and IF i had to fly with a drunk, speeder or weed smoker, id go for the guy puffin anyday.....

Fuckin right Blue Duece !!!

I think its a worse crime when people impose thier will on me, tell me what I can and cannot do, from people who have never enjoyed or even tried a bowl of green, scolding another man for his own personal choices.

As for the test. Water and time are your best freinds. Start drinking now, spit alot and try to sweat alot. Get your heart rate up, so your pumping more blood and burning fat. THC is stored in your fat cells and usually takes ateast 2 to 3 weeks to clear from your body. Never give em your first piss of the day, dont give em the second piss either. Give em the damn 5th piss of the day, and make sure its 99% water from the gallons you've been chuggin' down the past 2 weeks. If the test comes up, and your sure your not clean. Buy some of the "clean out" drinks they sell at headshops. You drink it 30 minutes before your test, it coats your stomach and doesnt allow anything to enter your body via your stomach. You drink it down and take a piss about 30 minutes later, then you drink water. The water doesnt get absorbed in your blood stream, it passes right to your bladder and eventually through your cock and into the little piss cup. No contamanates get into your pee and your test comes out clean. A bottle usually cost about $10 bucks and tastes terrible with a hint of berries. Its thick like cough medicine so it coats your gut. It works

meat, i never imposed my will on him. i never once said he should stop or anything like that. its not my business what he does or what anyone else does for that matter. i agree that weed is a lot better choice than most drugs out there, i just think that none is better than all. its not going to affect me one way or another whether he does or not, unless he flies into my house or something, which i dont see happening. my intention wasnt to scold him but to just voice my opinion on the matter. as someone who has never taken drugs, i dont understand anything about them or why people take them. dont take anything i said as offensive, i have had quite a few friends who did some minor drugs in their day. i liked them fine, but just wished they made some better choices because they ended up being drop out losers. i just wouldnt wanna see a fellow banshee rider make a bad choice and end up like some of my used to be friends.