Methods So That The Shee Does Not Get Stolen

xt45

HOLY S#%T! A 45mm.....What you got............a tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mines in the garage, with the house alarm on and and if it goes off when Im home, out comes the 590 mossberg!!!! The first 2 shots are rock salt, then 2 steel bird shot, then 4 000 buck shot, and last but not least 1 steal shank slug!!!! Hell if you make it through the first 2 then GOD help ya!!!!!

NICE!!

See I live in BFE so I dont really have to worry about it. But let me here someone out there in MY shed and they will have 16 45mm in there ass

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY S#%T! A 45mm.....What you got............a tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mines in the garage, with the house alarm on and and if it goes off when Im home, out comes the 590 mossberg!!!! The first 2 shots are rock salt, then 2 steel bird shot, then 4 000 buck shot, and last but not least 1 steal shank slug!!!! Hell if you make it through the first 2 then GOD help ya!!!!!

NICE!!

See I live in BFE so I dont really have to worry about it. But let me here someone out there in MY shed and they will have 16 45mm in there ass

hehe do you even have a 45mm?

ok. here's what you do. Get a motion sensor. aim it right at the door. mount a 12ga loaded w/buckshot. aim it at the door also, about 4 & 1/2 feet high. instead of an alarm, rig up a pulley and lever system to the trigger. When that f__ker tries to open the door, BOOM :ph34r::o:wacko:;) Just make sure you disarm the motion sensor before YOU go in there.

i live in the mountains where alot of quads get stolen (a theft ring consisting of 18 guys was just busted) i keep mine in the garage in between 2 cars theyd have to move the cars before they can get it and by then ill be in the garage makin lead fly

a few years ago i guy out the road had his warrior stolen the thieves must of picked it up and carried it sideways through the door a regular house door they took the door frame with them 2 :(

Never any trouble with the kids in my hood.I have one hell of a steep driveway that nobody wants to deal with.The shee is parked in the garage and my bedroom is just above it.I'm a light sleeper.A house mouse passes gas and I'm up.I dont need guns or knives.All i need is two free hands.

Maybe the would be thief will think twice when he looks just past the shee and sees 335 on my olympic bench.

It looks like the baby monitor and the lock seems to be the best methods.

i aint go no insuraance but when my buddys quad was stolen by a bunch of thugs and taken to the city be dammed if 10-12 of us load up in the truck with our rifles and other weapons all it took was a lil threatening hahaha and we brought his shee home when it belongs not with a bunch of assholes that dont respect other peoples property

a hammer drill, 1/2" threaded drop in anchors, 1/2" eye bolts, some heavy duty chain, mapgas, and 5 master locks. As long as someone sees em before they find my sawsall and grinder the bikes arn't going anywhere. Thats after they go through my 110 lb rottie that I beat with a stick every night to keep her on her toes! :D

45mm?  the slug would be huge!

That it is,

I got a couple of 45/70 Rifles, (pistols are illegal in Nz) They dont have they best range being so heavy but they blow the shit out of goats when you get up close.

My old man just picked up a .223 this week, we took it out for a test run and its damn acurate 5 shots at 100 meters all pretty much touching each other.

Here's *part* of my arsenol....my favorites anyway. Any other Colt fans out there? :rolleyes: My dad just passed away & I inheritted a shitload more...these aren't actual pics of mine, I'll have to get a pic of all of my guns sometime for those, like me, who like guns. None of the 9 Mickey Mouse bs either... :P

Officer's Model M1911 Colt .45 (inheritted)

M1911_officers_model.jpg

Government Model M1911 Colt .45 (16th b-day present from my dad, mine's black)

M1911_gov_model.jpg

Marlin .45 ACP "Camp Rifle"(inheritted)

Marlin_CampRifle_45.jpg

This one's sweet, I can take my magazines out of my Gov. model .45 & they interchange. :) Acurate as hell & extremely dependable.

So yeah....try & steal my shit, but it may hurt just a bit. :P;)

ha my freinds dad is int eh bloods, my freind told me he had all these guns and i never believed him, till i saw his motel room at his dad bar and this kid is14, and he owns more guns than ne one can even imagine, hes got, 2 aks, ar 15, 9mm, 45, uzzi, like 10 shot guns, 2 tac 9's, grandes, hunting guns, sawd off double barrel, armor perircing rounds for all of it, theres more i even forgot :lol: and there all auto, ne one wanna steal my shit casue if they do im going hunting

This is funny because I had a dream last night that I went out to the barn and my shee was stripped down to the frame. LOL my wife said I was crying and cussing in my sleep..It was so real that I had to go out and check on my baby at 4am this morning...All is well... AT least I now know what I would do if my shee is stolen...Cry like a baby...I know I am a sissy... :D