Banshee Hood?

bpreuss

hey all i was just looking at ATVSport yesterday and i was wondering something. after looking at a yfz's front end i noticed that the plastic was attached to the frame by brackets and not bolted close to the frame like a banshees. i also noticed this on the aftermarket 250r based bikes. so i was wondering, why hasnt some company made a hood like a 250r for the banshee? it would still flow good air because of the open spot benieth it and if you put a vent like on an R hood it would be just as good or better then a banshees original. also you could make new fenders that came up higher to accomodate for the new hood. i dunno about you guys but i think this would give the banshee a killer new look. sorry for the long post, just something to think about. :)

Any one that would pay that much for a radiator cover needs to be PIMP SLAPED!!

True! At least it includes the grill. I emailed him to see if I could get the hood alone and he said would do it for 100. I am debating it.