Coalfest

Meat

you dont understand how bad I want to go......all I can ask is please set up some sort of date for late september to have another get together while you guys are up there. Fall riding is awesome in the area with the changing trees, not to mention the nice cool crisp air. Either sept. 24-26 or Oct 1 - 3 would be a great time. (hot rod weekend at Wildwood, NJ the weekend before)

Grab a whole bunch of gallon water jugs to bring with you guys. It's good to rinse off with, brush your teeth, etc etc etc. Figure on 2 gallons per shower. Meat, you might want to get some sort of shower thing going. I know they make those portable shower things, might be something to look into. Then you just add your own water.

I'm talking like I'm going.....damnt.....at least I'll be in Virginia riding my shee. Hopefully if I get this rolling chassis I'm lookin at I'll have 2 shee's. Even so, I'll have my helmet cam with me for footage, and me n my girl are gonna head off somewhere and get some sex on the shee action going on. I just gotta figure out how to keep the helmet cam rolling for the footage :D

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meat... bummer u getting sick, i am goign to have my shee rebuilt if it kills me, and if someone bringing strippers, noone is to young for that, just the human body, hahah, but i dunno, when i get my cylanders and crank back from jim, i can get my shit dont, i need to get a jump on shit here though, its comping up fast, i still gotta get a new rear shock and i wanted to buy new tires..... whoooooo, hopefully i can get it all done.....and if i cant all that weekend i will be going banghead

Well, I don't know about buying your house, but the "other thing", maybe a case of beer and a crazy injun friend of mine may be able to do some things.... Rotten bastards. I guess you'll have to quit your job, and burn the house down to get there...... :o:unsure::ph34r:

I know that most of the info is posted already so don't say read the thread!!!

Just need to know the short and sweet version.....

What are the official dates?

What is the exact location, I am driving from Canada so I don't want to drive a bunch of hours just to get lost!!!???

I will be driving a van with a 24 ft enclosed trailer, can I get to the camp site without any problems?

If need be, are there any hotels near by that we can stay at and then maybe ride to the meet??

That's all the major questions that I need answers for :cheers:

damn you guys pay a ton for race gas, I have been getting FNL111 for $4 a gallon :P Of course normal gas here is $2.50 so i guess that makes up for it...

I wish I could go with you all, but having graduated school and lost my Job it's just not possible to get across the United Stated right now. Perhaps thigns will pick up for me next year I can make the next trip.

I reserved a room at Glosser Inn for saturday--bringing wife and kids-Just in case they want to do the amusement park thing and showers--heres the plan-camp friday night-ride saturday-shower up-ride saturday night-camp-maybe ride sunday morning-shower-haul ass back home