Been Out Of The Loop

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about your dad man. sounds like he was one hell of a guy. it always sucks to hear about something like this to people you somewhat know through bansheehq or whereever, but everyone is here for you. just keep on riding and keep him in memory and itll be all good. :D

hey man :( sorry to hear a about that sounds tough), im 15 and lliek 2 years ago my good good freinds dad died in a car accident like down my street, it changed my out look on life in away and it didnt even happen to me, but we are all gonna die someday, thats the whole point of living, die early, or die old :blink:

What is and what should never be.... best led zep song ever by the way

Led:

My heart goes out for you and your family. There is nothing anyone can say or do to make you feel better. But its important to be there for your family as much as you can. I lost my father to cancer 10 years ago last month. It was one of the worst days of my life, but I know he is always there watching over me, as with your dad. I wouldnt say things will get easier for you since there will be times that you will be excited about something and want to go to your dad.......... and he wont be there.. I think thats one of the hardest things I had to get over.

Good luck and God Bless..... My familys thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Walt

sorry to hear about your loss led.... but atleast he did not suffer that is good... i lost my dad last june and i still see him when i turn my head .. it is amazing when you do something , almost anything you do can relate it to what your dad has taught you.. but you feel good when you think this and know how good he was to you and they person you are today... gods speed ...