Banshee Color

gbf4ever

hmm i got one for you ill show u it.. its on a yfz450 but some guy did a custom colour http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.p...t=ST&f=3&t=4060 like htat frame colour that is a solid one

that looks pretty nice! i have some blue plastics on the way if i win the auction and i think i might paint my old red ones. the thing is that i dont want to recoat the frame, it was just done last winter. so ill try a few different colors and see which one is the best. any other ideas?

gbf4ever, I almost have mine back together, the ideas from others on the forum are great but I had the same problem myself. I went with Candy Blue including the A arms. I also had crome powder coated to small parts to break up the solid color of just Candy Blue. I see that you stated your Banshee is all taken down so when you go back together with it, atleast have the cylinder jugs and head powder coated chrome which I also had a clear powder coat put over the Chrome. It gives a polished out look and then you would never have to polish it out which is a pain because I had to do that once. The banshee shops around here that I use and or the people I ride with thought it was impressive. My plastics are the yamaha blue but they are full bore. I was worried that it would clash with the Candy blue which is shot over the chrome coating but it didn't. I stayed with white lettering but changed the stile. I have seen alot of nice graphic sets out there to buy but I wanted something totally different. My seat is a dark blue with thin white flames along the sides and I had a pair of dice (black and white) towards the front of the seat in 3 dimensional look and the the main spot where your butt sits I had a medium size motise cross which is in white. Some might think it looks just ok but that is just what I came up with. Like I said the other post to your question are impressive also so maybe you can get some good ideas to make up your own scheme putting something together. I'd like to see it when it is finished so post your picture. What ever you decided to do atleast you have the King of Speed.