Cleanin My Pipes

akpopeye

I've got fmf sst pipes brand new and the first ten min. out on them and i looked down and there was this big black blop! I've been told to use a chrome pollish and fine steel wool, and that won't scratch the pipes. What is the best thing to use to get the crap off my pipes. does w-d 40 and mothers work to clean the pipe? I've got mothers and have always used it but wd would give off some protection. I just tried old english on my casings and it came out better than mothers. its a metal pollish though, would it work on chrome?

Found it...its called Wenol, its the one in the red tube, but they alos have another in blue to help it gloss even more.....

I got it at summit racing whq for 8.01(they are right down the street from me, so is wiseco whq, Not bad for Ohio ;) ) i used it on my pipes i got on ebay under akpopeye....it made a world of difference took out all the discoloring near the exhaust ports...

hope it helps..good shit

lata