Well, This Sucks

I recently bought my Shee, about 3 weeks ago... and after putting good money into it with engine parts, and cosmetic parts, i found out something awful today... It was stolen... no, not stolen FROM me, but rather the person I bought it from STOLE it from the real owner of it. After waking up today to numerous calls from the local PD, i met up with an officer at my house who proceeded to tell me that the ATV i recently bought, was stolen from a kid a few towns away. So, he offered to let me go withought getting arrested for "possesion of stolen goods" and "lying to a cop" or give-up the goods and take a financial hit... so tonight it my last night with my shee... so i plan to beat the hell out of it... especially since yesterday, i took most of it apart and cleaned EVERYTHING inside and out to make her run better... well.. i'll be back with another one.. anyone got one for cheap for sale???? :)

BTW- i am bringing the kid who I bought it from to court to get my money back

so tonight it my last night with my shee... so i plan to beat the hell out of it...

What do you mean by this? Are you going to take out your frustration on the quad? If so... Your a dick! And you got what you deserve.

Of course if that's not what you mean.... My sincerest appoligies...

Astromybud :angry:

he just means that he is going to go for a ride and run the holy hell out of it i imagine

good ot hear that the cops were good to you and didnt try to be barny fife and arrest you for it

i imagine that you had a bill of sale for it to prove that you had purchased it form whatever low life asshole it was that stole it

on the bright side at least that kid gets to have his machine back

i knew a guy that didnt evan file a police report on his almost new warrior when it was stolen ........didnt want his parents to find out

I feel you pain.

I had mine for almost 3 years when the same thing happened to me. Luckily I bought it from a shop so they had to give me all my money back.

yeah, i already told the cop that i was keeping all the shit i put into it.. so i am gonna... but i cant get some of the stuff off/out, like the clutch and other shit... oh well...

After 3 yrs. imagine how many parts were on mine when I had to give it back. I called the shop to "get them ready" to see me pull up with pretty much just a frame and motor. Oh yeah I DID take my hinson parts and DR clutch out. I even took my handlebars. However, I was a nice guy and gave them a big box of stock parts, though. I still have before and after pics if someone wants to post them for me.