Resume'

boonman

I don't vote and won't vote because I refuse to attempt to choose 1 idiot over another.

How ever there are 2 things that burn me about Bush

1- He claims to be a brave man but when the planes crashed into the towers, he left a school room full of kids and disappeared like a friggin' sissy.

2- He wants to send every tax paying hard working head of a household to a sovereign country that was illegally invaded and fight to the last drop of their blood but we haven't heard anything about his drug taking, pill popping, underage drinking, slut daughters joining the forces.

I think the girls have been slippin the old man some crazy pills or he's gettin' a little paranoid from the buddah smoke comin' out the ol' white house basement.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean better NOT make it into office.  I still don't nderstand that in the government system that we have, it is in place to prevent a dictatorship.  Well, At this point, it is.  Because the government lobbies itself.  It is sickening.  "If you don't do this for me, I won't do that for you", and so on and so forth.  It is such bull shit.  I feel your pain Meat.  My job is always in jeapordy.  And I have actually seen a DECREASE in wage.  I don't know about the economic business that KenR74 speaks of, but I do know that Bush has instilled some whack policies.  Wy in the f*ck do we need to explore Mars?  What is wrong with these peeps?  The middle class is no more.  The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer........ :angry: I'm in the latter of the two along with a whole bunch of others....

Exactly, the system needs some HUGE revisions, Like thomas Jefferson said, it woul dbe good to rave a revolution every 10 years or so if needed...I think we desperately need one. Even those of us that are well off, will never come close to the wealth that many of the capitalists in the goverment have. Thats why every year when they meet we see those protests on TV.

The media makes it look like the people have no reason to be angry, they cover everything up. The reason they protest every year, is because when those capitalists meet, they are deciding how hundreads of thousands of peoples lives will be affected in the next year, so they can inscrease there capital at the expenses of thousands of people. It's not about someones rich uncle or some famous celeb that have SOME money, its about having enough money-power etc, to dictate peoples lives. These people honestly need to be stopped. So next time you watch the people protesting the meeting from 10 city blocks away, stop and realize they are doing it for all of us. it has gotten so bad in this country they are not even allowed to protest within 10 city blocks of where these people meet. We need to ditch our weak democracy and find a stronger one, where our leaders are not in it for themselves and their reputations.

I'm not saying we are not luck as americans what I'm saying is for the amount of wealth our country has, we should all have 10x more than we do, or work 1/2 as much...Other countries do not like americans often because they do not understand how our system works, We work our asses off, and others get rich, while we just hope to get a raise...They don't understand that the american people themselves do not see 80% of the money included in yoru nations wealth.

Good post Boonman!

I don't vote and won't vote because I refuse to attempt to choose 1 idiot over another

last good president we had got murdered about 40 years ago.........but he liked pussie too so nowadays hed be a prick.......i wonder if clinton would have come out and pronounced he was a polesmoker if he woulda caught as much flack for gettin a dicksuckin.....i dont blame him.... monica had a semi cute face so why not slap your balls against her chin....if he would have balled her he would have really been fucked.......i dont vote either........ how do you pick a asshole over a moron......

I don't vote and won't vote because I refuse to attempt to choose 1 idiot over another

last good president we had got murdered about 40 years ago.........but he liked pussie too so nowadays hed be a prick.......i wonder if clinton would have come out and pronounced he was a polesmoker if he woulda caught as much flack for gettin a dicksuckin.....i dont blame him.... monica had a semi cute face so why not slap your balls against her chin....if he would have balled her he would have really been fucked.......i dont vote either........ how do you pick a asshole over a moron......

my view on voting are almsot the same, they say we have all this power when we vote, but really its like adding a 1/4 drop of oil to your 5 gallon jug of gas, probably even less, it dosent do jack shit, but I also feel that we should all use the tin almsot worthless power that we have, even if it means voting for a party other than democrat or republican...

time to go let out some frustrationa nd play some System Of A Down Again ;)

My only two cents is this. For those who think the economy was good during the Clinton years, you must thank Reagan and Bush Sr. It was Reagan spending (GDP!! remember economics class) and GB taxes that boosted the economy. Bush Sr lost his job for a good economy. He said "No new taxes" then down the road he was faced with a problem, he knew he had to raise taxes to help the economy. He did it knowing it was good for the country and it cost him a second term. I'm so tired of hearing the blah blah about how Bush jr has destroyed our economy when this is fallout from the Clinton era. Believe it or not but making a deficit is a good thing to do during these times. When the gov. spends, where does the money go????? Uh, hmm, US the workers. The more ship, planes, tanks, whatever the gov. spend its money on the more workers are needed to build this stuff. Reagan's military buildup in the 80's is what sparked our prosperity in the 90's. The Dems came along and cut cut cut then now look at our economy.

Whether I do or don't support Bush this is the way it is. You can't blame Bush for the economy.

everyone is entitled to their opion, but, like someone else said, he signes my paycheck too every two weeks and its getting better every year, and when you can go kick the shit out of someone cause you can then thats a bonus!!! not to mention all the tax free pay checks i get each year for just taking a little trip to the desert. i bet he gets 100% of the votes from the US military. he is the only one that sees that we make close to nothing each year and then in return for him we put our life on the line for our country. and he wants to give us more money. so i am all for him. buts thats just from where i am standing. :D

The system is inherently arranged to bend you over at anytime for any reason from either party...get used to it....its not going to change. BUT, remember one thing that might just hit home just a tad, VOTE LEFT and eventually the only Banshee you'll see going over the dune will be on video tape. Those bastards on the left will deny you of everything if you give them the power to...Jim

My only two cents is this.  For those who think the economy was good during the Clinton years, you must thank Reagan and Bush Sr.  It was Reagan spending (GDP!! remember economics class) and GB taxes that boosted the economy.  Bush Sr lost his job for a good economy.  He said "No new taxes" then down the road he was faced with a problem, he knew he had to raise taxes to help the economy.  He did it knowing it was good for the country and it cost him a second term.  I'm so tired of hearing the blah blah about how Bush jr has destroyed our economy when this is fallout from the Clinton era.  Believe it or not but making a deficit is a good thing to do during these times.  When the gov. spends, where does the money go????? Uh,  hmm,  US the workers.  The more ship, planes, tanks, whatever the gov. spend its money on the more workers are needed to build this stuff.  Reagan's military buildup in the 80's is what sparked our prosperity in the 90's.  The Dems came along and cut cut cut then now look at our economy. 

Whether I do or don't support Bush this is the way it is. You can't blame Bush for the economy.

You are obviously a die hard republican. Reagan and Bush did good and Clinton reaped the rewards, thats what your saying. Not really true, but you would argue it is, just like a die hard republican

Basic poli-sci:

Republican: For statis quo, keep the rich, rich, and the poor, poor. Big on Military

Democrat: Help the poor, even if you hurt the rich. Cut Military.

(yes I know those are very basic ideals)

Now, obviously we can't have it completly either way, thats why this country is great. Sometimes we have republicans, sometimes democrats. Hopefuly it all evens out at the end. What would be best? a Moderate?

Clinton was much closer a moderate than Bush is, hell, Bush sr. was closer a moderate. The problems with this Bush will not come as rewards to the next president, (I'm not talking about the economy here) but as problems to US as Americans.

So those of you who reap the benifits of this extra spending (ships, planes, tanks), I'm happy for you, I know you'll be voting for Bush. But i don't think the people who lost their jobs as of late will see it you're way.

And will you please explain to everyone how "raising taxes" helps the economy.

I go by the eBay economy model.

When Clinton was in office I sold all kinds of stuff one eBay.

When lil Bush got into office I sold plenty of stuff.

When the planes took down the Trade centers, I sold plenty of stuff.

When Bush started his campaign against "terrorism" I sold less stuff.

When Bush started his illegal war against country's that aren't worth a drop of anyone's blood, and sent as many of our working men and women away from their jobs and families to kill and be killed... THEN the economy went down the toilet.

There are 10's of thousands of our friends and families dying for a cause that is questionable at best.

I say bring our families home where they belong and forget what's going on over there.

I disagree with the republican and democrat statements, they are both greedy and neither really helps the lower class, just select groups at best.

For you peopel that say you are making more now what is it in refrence to?

I mean, 1 year ago 4 years ago? Did you factor in inflation? I mean yea im makeing $1 more an hour than I did 2 years ago, but the gas prices are at almost $2 now a gallon and everything else has increased too + you should expect to make mroe and more money as you gain more experience. I spend that $ an hour more just driving to work. I mean I can't even buy fast food or a burrito or anything for about $5 anymore...Inflation is increasing much faster than my sallery, with all the "california chrisis" lately tons of people have been laid off work and im lucky to have a job. I know CA is just one state, im just saying you have to look at the big picture. I agree witht the Clinton thing, he did screw things up worse, but honestly what we need is a strong democracy to make things better.

We have just about the weakest form of democracy POSSIBLE. Capitalism is what our government should be called. Capitalism is a direct conflict with Democracy which origionaly prings from interpersonal relationships. There for we only have a special kind of Democracy to work with captialism which is not very democratic at all.

Capitalism supports Alienation of culture, and of ourselves (forced to undercut each other to get job; or in other words, we work for less $ to get the job someone was being paid more origionaly)(* unemployment is the reserve army of labor to keep people from asking for too much money), we are also alienated from the governemnt (through our system of voting)

I'm tired of all the duelistic views in this country; even in our governemnt "REP or DEM". I feel like I live in a social dislexia where no one cares to straighten things out because they are too buisy working, every day, so no one else can take their jobs.

By this i mean that, while the majority of people are affected negatively by our social systems, they will turn around and defend the system. This tradition is carried on through selective HISTORY and 1/2 truths through the education system.

By Capitalism im not talking about Profit, if it was about profit it would be called profitalism..

-Capitalism necessarily creates a division between the owners and workers. Based on exploitation of someone elses labor it is also charatorized by domination and subjugation. Even our labor is bought sold, and traded as if it were a commodity.

Look a how horrible our education system is. it is designed to fail people, not to help them. Unless your rich, then it might be ok. Look into SAT score, wealthy famlies score higher, not jsut because tehy go to higher schools either...(Need proof?)

And our legal system...Why is it for example, that Crack Cocine is treated so much worse then Powdered Cocaine? 5g's of crack is 5 years in jail, 499g's of powdered cocaine is a misdomeaner...Tell me that law was not designed by the RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK no one will read this its too long, but I had to vent :P And if you do, good luck to understanding how I think!

Holyman,

You are saying exactly what most people think. You think a president can affect an economy in 8 MONTHS? Its just not true. I'm telling you go grab a macroeconomics book and check it out for yourself, it takes years for an economy to recover. I've had 4 different econ classes with 4 diff. profs but all agree no matter what party they are that Bush and reagan were the reason for the 90's prosperity.

Ator,

Just because I use my knowledge to make a point doesn't make me a diehard republican. I obviously disagree with Presidant's Bush's tax cuts because like I said taxes create GDP which in turn is the bench mark of our success as a country. Bush knows that if he were to raise taxes right now we'd have a shit fit as a country so he does the next best thing which is to cut taxes.

Here's a very simplied reason. Tax cuts are O.k. for the economy because it dumps money into the economy, it really isn't for the individual relief, its so that individual buy a good or service. This stimulates growth, but doesn't create jobs. It does however give us a little bump to help start on a natural recovery. Grab an econ book and see how cyclical our economy is. We were at an abnormally high peak in the 90's but we are not even close to the top troughs in the cycle right now.

The reason raising taxes is better for the economy is it creates jobs as well as growth. I think people sometimes forget that the tax money we pay isn't just lost, it goes back into the economy. With higher taxes more teacher's, firefighters, and cops can be hired. That's not even the begining of things that happened with the increase in taxes back in the early 90's. It would take an entire Thesis paper to explain the rest.

Ator, if you thought I meant people like me in the military would benefit from building planes, ships, etc. (you say those of you) you're wrong. i have a job whether there are 10 aircraft carriers or 30, it doesn't affect my salary. Have you really though about how many people are affected by building an AC. Someone has to make all those parts, make the wiring, create the steel, design computer systems. You say "you who reap the benfits". I don't think you really understand how truly complex the economy is. We all reap those benefits. BTW, this is a lesson in econ not politcs, I wish we could separate the two and have a CEO of the country and a president. Do you really think GW is responsible for a factory worker or computer enginer losing his job? Do you really believe that? If you do I have a $2000 Drag Banshee on ebay for you. Also, its not just planes, ships that the gov buys with taxes, it also buys paper computers, the list goes on forever.

I think that our system of government is suitable for domestic

policy making...but it is always a crap shoot with international

policy. If not for the impact of international affairs thrown into

the mix I think we have a good system of checks and balances,

and the fed i.e. Greenspan is always there to try and stabilize

the economic situation as it fluctuates.

The problems in the Middle East are very complex...and I understand

that we had to do something when we we're attacked...I fully support

the invasion of Afghanistan, but what I don't understand is wy we captured

Saddam before Osama. Where the fu@ck is Osama?

This and the fact the we have not made a good case for the timing of our

invasion of Iraq makes me wonder what underlying motivating factors were

involved, that the Bush administration has not been honost about.

I guess it is possible that the bigger untold picture involves strategic positioning

in an unstable region. But I also worry that the bigger untold picture could

involve something more capatilistic...such as oil (We know Bush and his

daddy love oil), or simple revenge for his daddy's failure to follow through

with what he started in Iraq in 92'