Resume'

boonman

RESUME

GEORGE W. BUSH

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Washington, DC 20520

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement:

I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.

Military:

I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid

combat duty in Vietnam.

College:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

I ran for U.S. Congress and lost. I began my career in the oil business in Midland,Texas, in 1975.

I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil inTexas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock. Ibought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.

With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS

I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union. During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.

I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money.

I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history.

With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over 500,000 votes.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.

I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.

I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.

I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.

I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.

My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. History, Enron.

My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.

I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip- offs in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed. I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.

I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President in U.S. history.

I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.

I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history.

I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).

I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.

I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.

I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.

I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community.

I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in wartime.

In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.

I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD.

I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden [sic] to justice.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view.

All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealedin secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energypolicy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

:unsure:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be voting Democrate this year. Gotta get this guy out of the white house. Everything in that list is 100% true.

I made more money during Clintons years, I didnt have to worry about job security and I made a better living 5 years ago than I do now. The stock market has tanked sinced Bush has been in charge, even tho its doing better now, it always goes up during election years. I havent had a raise at my job in 3 years, no cost of living raise, nothing.

It seems the whole world despises the USA, unlike in the past when everyone looked up to us. George can hardly spit out a sentence without bumbling over any big words. And everytime I hear him speak, he says the word "resolve" 100 times, and that made up word "evil do'er's". What a moron, what an embarrasement. I hope he get beats 10 times worse than his dad did. I couldnt beleive it when Clinton eliminated the deficit, that was a major feat. Bush squandered that surplus money and put us deep in the hole again. So what does he do, he cuts taxes then asks for 80 billion to rebuild Iraq and now wants a trillion+ to go to Mars. My grandkids will be paying the taxes for that Mars trip. Please vote this year and get this guy out of office.

Oh boy, here we go with the political crap. :blink: I'm not a fan of anybody in or that has been in office. I'm an economics major and I'll tell you something interesting. When an economic policy is put in place it takes a minimum of two years for the economy to feel the full affect. So if GW made a change the day he took office it wouldn't have a full scale affect until two years later. Basically, when the economy was in the toilet it was becuase of a policy that was in affect at least two years earlier. I do think GW is spending a lot of money but our economy is heading in the right direction.

What we really need to do is get rid of Walmart, seriously. It's a long story and I've done some research on it. They have a huge affect on our economy and the wages Americans earn.

Dean better NOT make it into office. I still don't nderstand that in the government system that we have, it is in place to prevent a dictatorship. Well, At this point, it is. Because the government lobbies itself. It is sickening. "If you don't do this for me, I won't do that for you", and so on and so forth. It is such bull shit. I feel your pain Meat. My job is always in jeapordy. And I have actually seen a DECREASE in wage. I don't know about the economic business that KenR74 speaks of, but I do know that Bush has instilled some whack policies. Wy in the f*ck do we need to explore Mars? What is wrong with these peeps? The middle class is no more. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer........ :angry: I'm in the latter of the two along with a whole bunch of others....

George has got my vote.About damn time theres a president that is agressive and wont take any flak.I like the way the economy is going and it will get stronger.9/11 must have slipped a few minds.The "whats in it for me"crap should be put on hold.Kerry would be totally lost and if he took office.Give it a few months then those that voted for the guy will wimpering and simpering and want him tossed.

Happy voting!!!!!!!!! :D

This country is still recovering from 9/11, and the stock markets took a major dive from it. People started not spending money because of both reasons. I agree on the separating of classes and Bush is also did something about that. If you remember last year or 2 years ago there were more tax brackets added in so if you just popped over that mark....you wouldnt get screwed on your taxes as much.

I was one of those people that the added tax brackets helped. It was the first year I would've been bumped into a new tax bracket, and it would've hurt me.

What the hell would've happened if Al Gore was President when the trade center got hit......hell....he might nut bumble the word potato.....but he sure cant spell it.

We are at war trying to take the initiative to make this world a safer place. It was all fine when they were blowing themselves up over there......but now they're trying to blow us up as well. How would you like to be walking along the street and a box truck drives by and next thing you know the whole thing becomes a blast zone? I'm willing to not have a pay increase, or even decrease a little in pay to ensure that I'm not gonna be a target.

After all is said and done, I dont agree with some of his policies, like trying to get all this money to go to mars right now.....who cares about mars right this minute.....lets take care of one thing at a time....as a country, as a whole. And then we can move on to taking joy rides to the moon and farther.

And about him with the deficit thing. With Clinton, he let things flow, and let the market run, which was good, it got us out of a big hole. But if you let things run to long, they are bound to break. He was closing down military bases all over, cutting back everything, which was fine, and he got us to be where we needed to be. Now it's bush's turn, he's tightened down the hatches, and is doing some much needed maitenance, which costs money. So we get put into another little hole that we'll have to work our way out of. He wants to go to Mars, which is a great idea. Our world has been sitting around to long to not have gone back to the moon. People always talk about other "intelligent life" out there, are we just gonna wait around for them to come find us? We're intelligent also, why not go try to find them. This planet is only gonna be around for so long. Why not try to find another habitable location. It might take thousands of years until we can.....but we need to start somewhere.

I dont like everything Bush does, but he is a heck of alot better than the quacks on the democrat side, they dont know what the heck they are doing! Bush is the best man we got right now. And incase you dont remember the reccesion started when communist clinton was in office. Now that Bush has been in for a while things have turned around and the economy is turning around quite well. Gosh if gore was in office we would probably be france's part of france right now hugging trees and being in even worse shape

I'm an economics major and I'll tell you something interesting.  When an economic policy is put in place it takes a minimum of two years for the economy to feel the full affect.  So if GW made a change the day he took office it wouldn't have a full scale affect until two years later.  Basically, when the economy was in the toilet it was becuase of a policy that was in affect at least two years earlier.  I do think GW is spending a lot of money but our economy is heading in the right direction.

If your an economics major you should know that the economy always slows down when a change of presidency is eminent -I.E. a 2 term presidency about to end-

It's what happens after that shows how well a NEW president handles such an economy. Bush did a terrible job, he took a while to do anything at all about it and by then we were already in a major defecit struggling to recover.

I don't know if there is anyone I would really put any faith into to take over for him at this point. None of the democrats seem to be on thier game. So It will most likely be 4 more years of a struggling economy that Bush will call a flurishing economy. (flurishing if your already rich)

However in the latest opinion polls it looks like a democrat (anyone) has a 54% - 46% edge right off the bat. (with a 10% margin for error of course)