-2 Swing Arm

04Banshee

If you have the $$$ for an aftermarket swingarm, then go for it. With the aftermarket swingarm you can switch to a round house carrier design which is supposed to make adjusting the chain a whole lot easier. Plus most of them use round or oval tubing, which just plain looks good. If you plan to go this route, I would look into Quicksand Fabrications. I haven't heard a single complaint about Quicksand Fabrications. Except for one chrome plating problem, but they took care of it immediately. This is the type of company that I like dealing with. :)

If you can't afford the aftermarket swingarm and have fabrications skills, then go to the post below and shorten it for yourself.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18347

If you don't like either of the options above, then check your in-basket, because I just sent you a PM. ;)

I am having some swingarms welded saturday, and I got a good carrier done today, and I plan on making about 12 of them this weekend as time permits.

One of the swingarms is a -2, and the other is a +6. They will come with all bearings, brake mount, and matiching length braided steel brake line. I hope to have them together and ready for powdercoat or chrome within a week.

PM me if you are interested, or for details.