Got Long Travel?

yamiboy

PEP is just revalved works. The only way your going to get long travel suspension from a banshee is to run a honda 250r geometry based frame. This frame isn't cheap and requires extensive mods..even the wiring harness is diffrent. There are a few routs you can go. Lonestar's outlaw chasis requires the huse of honda spindles and such, Roll design's lobo chasis is very expensive but top of the line.about 5-6 grand just for a rolling chasis..then there is leager. I don't know much about leager except that they use a special airbox moved further to the rear and require a special wiring harness due to the cdi being mounted behing the gas tank. Your looking at no less then 8 grand alone for any of these chasis. Long travel is great..but very expensive.

PEP just revalved works huh?? haha thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. for awhile when they first started they used the same bodies that works do but now they switched. they were never works shocks :rolleyes:

there not far off.....a springy ride at best, lousey valving, great for a rec rider, kinda like works.......you can get long travel arms, the gullwing type then get a long travel tripple, you dont need the whole frame

as bad as I want it I cant help thinking last year I paid 2500 for the whole freakin bike! LOL its hard to spend that kinda money on 4 arms and 2 shocks if you know what I mean. specially since im broke anymore.

check

there is this place in Az that sells long travel as well. i think its www.atvracing1.com they sell a complete set with custom axis shock (dual rate) for like $1945 or so. i was gonna get them badboys or at least check them out.

i want long travel cuz its a great ride and i want to say "I have 13 inches (of travel)How about you?"

Be carfull with the long travel on a stock frame, the tie rods WILL hit the a-arm mounting bolts. The design of those arms, the longtrave ones, I asked lonestar about that like 4 years ago.."Why don't you just move the shock mount lower to run a longer shock" I guess somebody else asked this question as well. Now you can run rebound adjuster in the front and not sacrifice travel. But for that price, you might as well get a leager chassis with honda geometry.