Anyone Have A Black/blue Banshee?

J.D. Blackwell

Well, I have a Black/White/Silver Shee (Black front fenders & tank, White rear plastic, Silver radiator cover, and Black/Silver seat cover)

I want to do something different since I see so many of those same color scheme bikes around. Was wondering if you guys had any Black/Blue Shees. I want to replace my rear White plastic with Blue and replace the Silver radiator cover with Black. The redo the seat cover in something different (don't know exactly what yet) and shave the front fenders. Also get Blue shock covers, Blue outerwears (for a clamp-on kit when I get it), and blue chain rollers & sliders.

Any of you have something similar to this?

Thanks,

Justin

Damn, That is the direction I am headed in. :P I am sick of my all blue shee so I am adding a little black at a time. All I need left to add is the black tank and radiator covers. The scheme you described is different than what I am doing just the same colors. I have a set of decent looking uncut blue rear fenders if you are interested. they do have some small scratches but will shine up real good. PM me an offer if you like.

Cool, cool, will get a hold of you when I make my mind up on everything I am going to do. This has just been a thought I had. In my mind, it looks like this will look really good.

Something else I was going to do is maybe get blue handlebar grips, a blue anodized Noss Head and Blue netted nerf bars. Since the only thing that will be black is the front cut fenders, nose, radiator cover, and tank cover, the seat cover will mostly be black to sort of even out all the blue I will have.

Justin

P.S. I wonder if this is going to look good on the Silver frame? :huh:

I have the same '02 color scheme as yours (Black/White/Silver). I really didn't like the look of the silver grill surround, and wished it was black. I got to looking at it and it really is black plastic, painted silver :o:blink: . I tried sanding the silver paint off, but this was taking too long so I just painted it black. I figured if the black paint peeled off, it would take the silver paint with it. So far, the black paint has remained and I am happy that I saved a few $ by not having to purchase a new grill surround.

fa6f6aa7.jpg

fa6f6e22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i was thinkin of redoin my plastic(currently red/yellow) with the blue fenders off a new one, and then doin the carbo fiber tank off the new shee. just my thoughts. good luck and have fun pickin ur color, and outfit and everything else.

peace out