Wanna Fry The Honda Boy?

03LE

Shifting gears here, the banshee is timeless.  Your ex is outdated.

I understand you like Zeppelin, so you can't be entirely lame.

You should think about selling your POS and crossing over.

If your ex forever cause you can't handle the power of a banshee,

thats cool.  Just don't come in the bhq roostin room talking ex smack

thats all...or you might get regulated on.

haha, ok your right my ex is outdated and runs like shit, I don't even know why Honda even makes 400's anymore, I should have listened to the guys on this forum and got a Yamaha... :lol:

Just b/c my ex is not has fast as your Banshee does not mean that it is "outdated," thats obserd. Some of you need to have an open mind and know that there are other quads that suit peoples riding style better than...yes a Banshee. Oh, now I am going to get flamed b/c I dont have a Banshee... :unsure:

Shit, lets just ride what we ride, even it is "outdated" haha and have a good time. Talking shit on someone elses bike b/c it is not the particular brand that YOU favor makes no sense and will not be taken seriously.

later

I think that anyone who owns any type of machine will brag about it and put the other down. It could be someone with a Camaro dissing ford or Ski-doo people dissin Arctic Cat, or honda people dissin Yamaha people, i think what ever you have you will diss the other brand. It seems to be the case with just about every man i know who owns some sort of motor vehicle. Some women do it too, not nearly as bad as men though. It's kinda interesting :ph34r:

So far frome mine and dirtwheels point of veiw i think the new honda is better than the YFZ also it cost less

from what i read in dirtwheels that 450r is garbage compared to the yfz

and since this is a banshee forum...yamaha all the way

but for dirtbikes on the otherhand....hondas's got everyone

seriously who the hell let these honda homos in here be true to big blue

my friend has a 426ex hot cam high compression piston big valves all that junk a total of $3500 in the motor and u know what it will not touch my banshee even if we run the same size tires and the same basic gearing its a fact

2 strokes truck 4 strokes SUCK

:PB):D

my friend has a 426ex hot cam high compression piston big valves all that junk a total of $3500 in the motor and u know what it will not touch my banshee even if we run the same size tires and the same basic gearing its a fact

I bet he's happy with it though. I don't care how fast something is, it's how it rides, handles and whether or not I have a good time riding it. Granted, I like my shee more than anything in the world, but I also like hopping on the EX and taking it for a trail ride or tear'n through some mud. Either way I'm going to have a good time.

yea hes happy with it when its not eating head gaskets or tranny parts or starters and gears and all that good stuff but other than that its great i have nuthin against hondas i was gonna buy a 400ex before i got my banshee but what i hate is when hondas owners say my quad will kill urs blah blah blah blah ive come up with a great respnose to shut them up ok go home get ur title and meet me back here ill go get mine u win u get a banshee i win im burnin ur quad on the spot lol :D:D then they shut thier mouth hehehehehe :lol:

I'll bet if you cut the fenders off a 400 piped it and filled it with 104 octane it could beat a stock banshee                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          If your gonna race a hond with a banshee be a man and race a 250r

that race gas would really give the stock engine alot of power, maybe some new reeds and that 400ex with stomp a banshee

• 1 month later...
I'll bet if you cut the fenders off a 400 piped it and filled it with 104 octane it could beat a stock banshee                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          If your gonna race a hond with a banshee be a man and race a 250r

lmao! :jesterlaugh:

Banshee's smoke 250r's also

Stock for stock, and dollar per dollar built up the she IS FASTER. A shee has more power potential then any other atv EVER produced. Just wait for the my cousin from the city's quadzilla stories and all the other b.s. that will probrably come after this reply.

I am also aware of the quads built in europe that have ktm 540 and 550 2 stroke motors in them, they still don't make as much hp as a 550cc banshee.