Wanna Fry The Honda Boy?

03LE

• 2 weeks later...
We'll see if his walk can backup his talk... :rolleyes:  hehe :P

Come on boys, I can't wait to line em up in March. Gonna see what floats and what sinks. :D

BTW, I hope you aren't taking this smack talk too seriously. ;) Win or lose, who cares. I'll still have a beer for ya at camp.

Who cares. We all ride, we all have fun, we all get drunk and talk about how fast we are...sounds like a normal dune trip:D

yellow416ex is a pretty cool mug, he is only fucking around...but I can tell he pissed someone off. I think it is very lame when people say (and actually mean) that Yamaha sucks b/c blah, blah, blah or Honda sucks b/c blah, blah, blah...who gives a f*ck?

So is anyone going down the weekend that us exriders are :o Oh no, the yamaha owners cant be hanging out with honda riders... :P

later guys!

peace

I ride with honda guys all the time,a 416 couldn't hold a candle to my shee, and it has toomey's along with alot for other stuff.

I own 3 honda's myself, to go along with the many other yamaha's and other brands.

I own a modified warrior that likes to eat up the 400ex boys at bull gap. Lol I don't even need my shee to beat those (unless they have internal motor work) :lol:

I have nothing against honda riders, becuase sometimes I am one myself. But the almighty great 416 everything beater "stories" that some idiots tell get really old.

I have seen some, but they were NOT running on gas.

If your ever in mich, drop me a line and welcome to banshee hq.

:huh:

If you are going to take the time to attatch an image

file, shouldn't it at least somehow illustrate the point

that you are trying to make? I don't get it.

All it says to me is that Gary Coleman and Ron Jeremy

must have just inspected each others unit.

And someone cropped Kidrock out of the shot.

Maybe you were just trying to show how unintelligent YOU are.

If that is the case, then your point was made very effectively.

Shifting gears here, the banshee is timeless. Your ex is outdated.

I understand you like Zeppelin, so you can't be entirely lame.

You should think about selling your POS and crossing over.

If your ex forever cause you can't handle the power of a banshee,

thats cool. Just don't come in the bhq roostin room talking ex smack

thats all...or you might get regulated on.

I understand you like Zeppelin, so you can't be entirely lame.

hehe B)

Ease up on the zephead! :P:D He's my bro basically & was just fucking around, just as I was with yellow416ex on their site...no pun intended. His EX is not lame by any means,...it runs damn good and he can ride the shit out of it too. I've seen him take some piped shees on it--doesn't mean it's the badest bike around, but neither is mine, or yours....someone's always going to have something bigger & better. I also have an 01 400ex, and a 97 banshee. There's nothing wrong with the 400ex, I like both of my rides, but prefer the banshee myself. ;)