Dmc Exhaust?

cam2

when i was looking at getting an exhaust system for my 03 i was fond of the DMC 916 system but i settled on the FMF SST system because the consensus was that the SST's were a great all around system. i keep thinking that i would like to try the DMC's and compare them to my SST's so i keep looking on ebay and i can't seem to find a set. i was wondering if the DMC's are so good that everyone wants to keep them or are they that bad and they never caught on with banshee riders. i like the looks and sound of the 916's but i'm more concerned with performance and i was wondering if they would out perform the SST's as a mid to top pipe.

thanks.

chuck.

i havent rode the sst's but i have rode the 916s and they are the baddest sounding pipe in my opinion. and as for performance i would take them over a set of toomey's or my old fmf's any day of the week. i loved them they were great pipes if you can find them give them a shot i think they are worth it.

i like the SST's as far as an all around pipe is concerned. i like the mid range pull but i wish that they reved out on top a little more. for my type of riding i need and enjoy a mid to top pipe. also i keep wondering if i'll be better off with the DMC's or possibly another pipe after i get some port work done, most likely a mx style port job.

chuck.