Which Pipe For Banshee?

tpietersz

I just bought a new 2004 Banshee. I'm ready to purchase a new pipe kit (with jets, filter) to increase HP. That is probably the only mod I'll do for the time being. I'm trying to decide which brand and pipe model to get.

I want one that has a broad powerband. I ride in varies different conditions. I do trail riding, dune, also some motocross style riding. And I also like to once in awhile drag with my friends for the thrill of top speed. You see I need an all around pipe.

I appreciate any suggestions you guys can give me. Please let me know your first and second choice. Thanks!

Ptr mids for all around is my first choice and fmf sst's is my second choice...these both have a really broad powerband w/ excellent throttle response and power at the touch of the throttle, the Pt's have a slight better low end, but very little....Bills, dmc, would be a 3rd choice...

Stock bike with a filter, no porting in your future, Toomey T-5's. Stock bike with definite porting/polishing plans in the not so distant future, CPI's. I have a stock shee with T-5's, V-Force and a cool head and it hauls ass. The bike listed below with the porting, carbs and increased compression, among other things, needed the CPI's and its just crazy fast. Pro Circuit makes a very nice pipe as well, more of an all around pipe and is very reasonably priced when compared to the aforementioned pipes. Remember, ANY pipe you choose will be a huge improvement over stock, you just have to decide where you prefer the power.