List Of Scum Bags

this place is dedicated to all the scumbags that ripped us off, list the names, bhq name, address, phone numbers, e mails, aim, or any other way to know if the guys trying to buy or sell to you and know if hes done this before, so maybe you could ripp the buy back off, idk what ever works for you guys(ass kicking).

ill start

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

It saddens me to have to do this.....but after a more than adequate amount of time...I still have not recived my merchandise nor confirmation that it has even been shipped. <_<

I made the deal on this web site and he is a member here also.....I will not mention any names right now, nor will I post his contact info yet...For I am going to give him one last benefit of the doubt... :unsure:

You know who your are.....l came thru on my side of the deal...I am waiting on you

dont let me down...... :mellow:

Nick

Hey,

I sent payment on Dec 28th (monday) he had it by that saterday. I sent a Money Order. I have spoken to him several times...

He lives in your neck of the woods erbilabuc........ :blink:

Nick

well theres no doubt you should have it, Im curious to know who it was and what city. Please - Please Please Please Please dont tell me it was NaxBansheexc11........

If it is NaxBanshh and I am about 93.76% sure it is, you should give him til the end of this week. Even though I hate his tactics and the way he carries himself; you have to remember he is about 14 or 15 and has no transportation so getting the package to the proper place to ship might be somewhat of trouble to him. He suposedly sold a few things before but I'm definitely not vouching for him.

Because you wrote this:

"Hey,

taking any money via the mail is a federal offesne I blieve..... I want my fucking shit you bastard......"

and some idiot on here cant read and asked me why I had not sent you the stuff yet. I was like " what the hell are you talking about".

not saying threr scum bags but ive asked a few questions to people selling stuff, because i was interested in buying it from them, and never got any responce. this bothers me a little, if i wasnt interested i wouldnt ask, so why not give me an answer. or when someone asks what i have for sale and i answer and they tell me they want it and i go through all the trouble to get a price on shiping and pm them back and they never respond back to me. theres no need to post names of the people i speak of because i would still ride with em all but the bastards that keep riping people off need to be mentioned and dealt with.

B.T.W. something like this, not saying to post addresses and such, but having the names of people would help the hq watch each others backs, this has been going on for awhile. good looking out. later