Best brand of nerf bars to buy?

I’m looking to purchase a set of nerf bars for my Banshee. I’ve been looking on RMATV, Motorsport.com and also on eBay and there is multiple styles and different brands to choose from. To get this out of the way I would really like to try and keep my stock heel guards. So, now I’m trying to decide which ones to buy. What’s everyone’s thoughts and opinion on the best brand to buy? 

Thanks 

Jake 

I don’t know what kind of budget you have for buying a set of nerf bars but, I will tell you that there’s no difference between the Alba Racing standard nerf bars and the Tusk comp series nerf bars other than the price. They both work fine with the stock Banshee heel guards. I currently have the Tusk comp series nerf bars in black with the black nets and I have my stock heel guards removed. The nerf bars have been on my Banshee for 5 years now and they still look like the day that I put them on. Just a side note If you do decide to purchase either the Alba or Tusk nerf bars I would highly recommend upgrading the hardware kit that they include with the nerf bars. I’m going to be honest and say that I don’t know anything about the brand of nerf bars that Motorsport.com sells. As for the XFR brand of nerf bars there’s a guy that is in the group that I ride with who just recently bought the XFR pro peg ll with XFR heel guards and they look really nice and are built really well. I don’t know if anyone here has XFR nerf bars and noticed but, I did noticed with the XFR nerf bars with the heel guards is that if you are running a 22” rear tire there’s a slight chance that the tires might rub against the heel guards. So if you’re running a 20” rear tire then you will be fine. If I had to choose all over again on buying a set of nerf bars for my Banshee I’d buy the XFR’s without a doubt. So I hope that I some what answered your question. Good luck with whatever brand of nerf bars you decide to purchase. 

• Thanks 1

Factory 43 and nothing really comes close besides older AC Racing units. If you are looking for the best no budget the 43's and thats coming from someone with XFR's

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, HeavyHauler said:

@Fearnot Thank you for the info about the Factory 43 nerf bars. I’ll have to look into them. I haven’t bought anything yet. 

No Problem my issues with Alba etc are just built to a lower standard 
Alba (1).jpg
Like look behind their heelguard the main pipes bend ends in the middle of nowhere doesn't end nice and clean on the subframe tab to add a little of reinforcement. Same with no Tube under the expansion chambers to join the two front sections of the bars together. You are adding a lot more pressure on the footpeg mounts of the frame. XFR doesn't have this issue because they spent a little more designing the bars to work with the mounting points of the frame but your heel guards are now closer on the XFR's to the kick starter and you will need to change your style of kicking to just using your heel especially if you are wearing boots or you wont be able to kick it over. If you want no issues, the best fitment out of the box and most durable bars for the banshee there isn't really a better option than the 43's.