What gas should I run? 17 cc domes

I just bought my first banshee it’s a 92 it has 17 cc domes 65mm wiseco pistons wiseco clutch basket, Hinson presser plate with heavy duty springs with tusk heavy duty clutch kit, has +4 timing, mikuni flat slide 35mm carbs K&T bored out to 35.5mm. What gas should I run in it? I’ve heard 110 and 91 mix and I’ve heard to run just aviation fuel thanks in advance 🙏

I just bought my first banshee it’s a 92 it has 17 cc domes 65mm wiseco pistons wiseco clutch basket, Hinson presser plate with heavy duty springs with tusk heavy duty clutch kit, has +4 timing, mikuni flat slide 35mm carbs K&T bored out to 35.5mm. What gas should I run in it? I’ve heard 110 and 91 mix and I’ve heard to run just aviation fuel thanks in advance
Uccr test and report back.

Envoyé de mon SM-S908W en utilisant Tapatalk

On 4/22/2024 at 9:18 PM, Jed said:

I just bought my first banshee it’s a 92 it has 17 cc domes 65mm wiseco pistons wiseco clutch basket, Hinson presser plate with heavy duty springs with tusk heavy duty clutch kit, has +4 timing, mikuni flat slide 35mm carbs K&T bored out to 35.5mm. What gas should I run in it? I’ve heard 110 and 91 mix and I’ve heard to run just aviation fuel thanks in advance 🙏

I had nearly this same build for years. I always ran c12

On 4/23/2024 at 6:06 AM, ClaudeMachining said:

Uccr test and report back.

Envoyé de mon SM-S908W en utilisant Tapatalk

I ordered a tester and will get back once it arrives 

3 hours ago, specialblend07 said:

I had nearly this same build for years. I always ran c12

Okay I searched and seen that it’s sunco 112 leaded also what else did you have on yours and should I have anything else added for a better reliability I ordered a owners manual to try and help me learn but still hasn’t arrived yet 

17 hours ago, Jed said:

Okay I searched and seen that it’s sunco 112 leaded also what else did you have on yours and should I have anything else added for a better reliability I ordered a owners manual to try and help me learn but still hasn’t arrived yet 

I ran straight 110, I sold it to a buddy who ran 110/91+.

I had a K&T drag port, shearer SB, 35PWK, 17cc domes , and other stuff. It ran flawlessly always. I only main jet jetted too.

12 hours ago, specialblend07 said:

Prolly do a hone. You never want to bore unless you have to, you gain zero HP from doing so and ruin longevity of the motor.

That’s kind of what I was leaning towards and I got the motor out and apart and I can’t really see anything bad but I’m not sure aside from the piston heads being a little pitted and black