Stock chainer roller pipe/bushing placement.

Working on a 1997 Banshee. It is completely stock except for the aftermarket chain roller. I want to install a stock chain roller.   So I bought Yamaha chain roller 2gu-22151-10-00 (number 10 on the schematic) and the pipe/bushing 2gu-22155-00-00 (number 42 on schematic).  Here is my dilemna since this had a aftermarket chain roller on it the stock pipe/bushing was removed from the swingarm or else I would just install the new pipe/bushing in the same spot as the old one, but its not there so I'm left guessing.   This pipe/bushing is pressed on the swingarm so its not like I can assemble it and move it slightly this way or that after the swingarm is on the quad.  I looked in a Clymer Manual and a Yamaha Manual.  I didn't see any reference at all to this pipe/bushing.  Does anyone know how far to press this pipe/bushing onto the swingarm ?  And any tips on getting it pressed on the swingarm without damaging it ?

I can't get my pictures to load,  here is a link to a schematic https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/50038c7df870021f60a0b570/rear-arm

Dont remember doing that b4 but... mark where the chain rides ( to make sure when rollers in place it'll be inline).

& install it till it lines up. I'd think it'd bottom out? Is there an inner lip that'll stop it from going on to far ( and or can it even go on to far b4 hitting arm?) If you dont have a seal installer, use a large socket or see how tight it is, might be able to use roller, as an install tool...or a flat drift??