How to identify a stroker current

I have a 98 Yamaha banchi. I am trying to identify if I have a stroke or crank or not reason. Being is because I want to buy a set of lectron carbs for it and I want to give as much information as I can to them when I order the carbs. The engine in still in the frame and not apart.  Thanks for the help. 

I have a 98 Yamaha banshee. I am trying to identify if I have a stroker  crank or not?Reason being is because I want to buy a set of lectron carbs for it and I want to give as much information as I can to them when I order the carbs. The engine in still in the frame and not apart.  I have rebuilt the top end and i noticed the the rods are marked with ck or ch 115 on them but I do remember for sure the rods had 115 on them and from what i could see it appears that the cases have been trenched. There are groves cut in to the cases where the rods are that i could feel and see when i had the cylinders off the cylinders appear to be stock with casting numbers on them. No spacers Thanks for the help.  

15 minutes ago, 375hp banshees said:

Should have written piston #'s down... you'll have to measure stroke now

The pistons are 65.00 mm I'm want to know the stroke.  When I had the cylinders off I looked at the rods and they are marked with ck or ch 115. And I felt around on the cases where the rods stick up and noticed that it appears to have been trenched.  As I stated before I'm going to buy a set of lectron carbs for it and want to give as much information as I can about my motor. 

On 2/21/2024 at 3:07 PM, joesbanshee618 said:

Just reused the pistons that were in it. And put new rings on them. Everything was in spec. I had everything checked out. I blew the base gaskets on it last year 

Your being asked if you used 795 (stoker pistons) or 513 (stock stroke).