Yfz450 Shocks On A Banshee

erbilabuc

I can reccomend rates, and ship direct, Banshee rear springs are $50, I've got them in 250 lb / in up to 500 lb / in rates in 25 lb / in increments.

When I get the $50 bucks can I just pm you with an order for one of these springs? The rear suspension on my shee is deinitely in need of adjustment!! THANKS!! :)

Travis

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so if you have done this change in shock, you will notice about the 1 inch raise in ride height. The reason for this I think is that the stock preload setting is not right. I checked the stock setting and it was at 50% of what it should be. My sag was at 1 inch when it needs to be about 2 inches almost or 1.85 inches if you want to get exact. I think this is were the 1 inch rise comes from and I will adjust accordingly tomorrow when I go out and buy a spanner wrench.

I also noticed the increased ride height but when I am sitting on my shee ready to ride it doesn't sit to bad. The only mistake that I made was not checking the presets on my first ride, and I about jammed my wrists out of their sockets. Had to soften the ride up. The guy that I bought them from had the valves dialed all the way in. I also just got my shock back from TCS, and I must say that she rides like a cadilac now, before over big whoops, I could feel the shock bottoming out, but no problems now. Next is extended a a-rms.

This is probably going to sound stupid, but what is the bottom adjustment for on the 450 shocks??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...