What Is Your Favorite Thing To Do On Your Shee?

Sheeboy12

My favorite thing to do is wheelie... at first i was afraid to, then i bumped my grab bar and havent stayed off of it since. I've had to replace it 2 times in the past year, <_< couldn't handle the pavement. ANd jumping too, i love that feeling of smoothness in the air.... :blink:

yeah i like jumping in the sand a lot but what i do most is look at it in the grage cuz somethings always fuc*ed up. i spend 1 hr of rideing for every about 5 working on it is what it seems like

Well, Ilike looking at mine too, but someone here reminded me of what my girlfriend (now my wife) and I had done on my big bear. We went into the woods behind my parents house to do a little one on one. Well I took her to this sweet spot in the woods. We did the funky monkey on the Big Bear. We rode back to my moms (the actual process took about 10 minutes, from riding out to return home). We got back and my mom asked if we had seen the hunters in the trees out there. (I had forgot it was deer season). Turns out there was a hunter in a tree within eyesite from where we closed escrow (if you get what I mean).

The funny part was the look on her face when she heard that. :)

My favorite thing is to show the dirtbike guys that these quads mean business on the mx tracks. I mean dont get me wrong, there are some fast dirtbikers that I get stomped by. But your average decent rider will go out there, and start talking smack about the quads. When we can hit all the jumps out there, and we're faster in the turns. I love when I get in front, and all they see is dust. It really makes them mess up, Ha!

There is also a one mile straght of dirt road right next to the track. We have a 1/8 mile mark off on it, and every one races on it. I lovvvvve handing it to all the the new four stroke quads!!!