Wut Everyone Get For Xmas

I2fast4U

Screamin_Banshee and micorps1, sorry to hear that, but keep your head up! If nothing else take is as a sign that you'll find someone better.

I got Huevos 6 DVD, FOX riding sox, and a bench grinder (that'll soon have a wire wheel and a polishing wheel, heh). Also got some bucks that'll be enough to get my RZ crank done by TDR and a couple little things for the Banshee. Best thing we got was the XBox I bought for my son...over the 4-day weekend we beat Halo on Normal and Heroic and got to the third mission on Legendary, next to riding together there is nothing funner than playin' Halo missions co-op!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you all got some nice gifts. I got boxer shorts from my girlfriend. WTF?!?! :angry: No fucking jewelry for her anytime soon!! :P Nothing very exciting except for some money from all the relatives that are too lazy to shop. The best and worst gift was from my five year old. He was bragging about taking karate lessons so I asked him what he would do if somebody attacked him. He walked right up and and punched me in the nuts!! I guess he has that move down pretty well! :blink:

Well, my wife and I decided to put a new radio in the truck. Alpine head unit, alpine 6.5 components in the doors a small 10" sub under the rear seat.

So, I ended up with huevos 6, the new crusty's, lots of clothes, a double halogen work lamp, a cordless drill, fox shirts, fox license plate ( the fox stuff is to irritate Meat) ;) , some gift cards etc...

My favorite was this welder Click Here

holy shit ben. That chess set is awesome. I love playing chess....just noone around here will play with me. It keeps the mind running strong and makes you think a lot.

I'd like to get a real nice cut wood chess table thats all stained and has drawers for the pieces. Since noone seems to want to play chess with me I've kinda started collecting boards. I've got some real nice old wood ones (one from my grandfather, all hand carved pieces.) Got one thats made out of ivory, and one thats made out of marble.

• 2 weeks later...