Wut Everyone Get For Xmas

I2fast4U

Aight here is wut i got a a Pioneer cd player pioneer 6 1/2 front speaker pioneer 6x9 back speaker for my car, a Cobra radar/laser detector,Big as Cd player for my room 6 cd baby with remote lol, watch, necklace,nike hoodie,godsmack shirt, and a SkipDR CD/DVD repair device and it acually works the only cd/dvd repair thing that i have that acually works and gets rid of the scratches,and an optical mouse for my computer if u dont know wut that is it doesnt have a mouse it use a light or laser not sure which one, and 195 bucks not a bad christmas hope everyone else had a merry christmas :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a pretty good x-mas. got a guitar case, strap, and tuner. also got the led zeppelin complete studio recordings box set, 2 zeppelin shirts and 2 zeppelin posters. and a hot one of brooke burke. a necklace, basketball dvd and my bro's gonna loan me some money towards my porting since im getting my motor built as we speak. hope i get a couple of nice days b4 the next semester starts so i can at least break it in.

i got a tippmann 98 paintball gun, a digital camera, some sweet ass walky talkys, thats from my momfomr my dad i got a full .020 bore and complete motor rebuild on my shee which isnt done yet. and i got some other shit too. hey 98moddedblaster try adjusting your clutch cable you proberly have it to tight and it wont full y ingauage. either that or the clutch is gone. when i put my pipes on my shee my clutch went out imediatly after. but now all is good and is getting completely rebuilt...SHEES GUNNA SCREEM...lol

I got me some new ski pants from my parents, and a new pair of gloves from my Aunt and Grandmother. Other than that, I didn't get a damn thing. Not even from the wife. Although, we just got a new house in November, so I guess that was a neat christmas present. And I gave myself a new workbench. So it's all good!!! I was hoping for a gift certificate from Jim at Passion RE for a port job, but it never came.... :huh::unsure::ph34r: So i guess I will have to keep on saving up....

Banshee/Blaster,

I had that problem too...at wide open it would basically sound like a four stroke...it was a little clip on the........left side of the radiator that goes up to the clutch lever sensor...it had sand in the clip and wasnt making a circuit...wasted a day at the coast, came home, fixed it in less than 10 minutes....i was so mad...ran like a dream after that....GET RIDDA THOSE FUCKERS TORS SUCKS...

ooh and so im not wasting room in the post

Fog lights for my banshee

10" electric polishing wheel

some clothes

couple gift certificates...

tool box

tools..

basically everything i needed....

me and my dad are prone to buying things before christmas anyways :lol:

Mike