Ds-650 Vs Banshee

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wassup, are you on crack? DS650 and fast don't belong in the same paragraph. Them things are so heavy, they need to stick to making Sea Doos. And by the way the fastest production isn't the DS I think its the YFZ450 if i'm not mistaken.

Roost King, you dont even know what your talking about. You ever read the magazines? The YFZ is one of the fastest accelerating quads, but for top end speed the stock DS is the fastest.

Boonman i see you ride a stock shee, is that any indication of your level of riding experience, I have 22years riding and numerous different machines so please let a man speek. Screamen Demon listen to who is talking shit like a kid, try some mx style racing and see how good all that traction is when trying to exit a corner at 30mph plus with all the trotle you got, you will want wheel spin, its how you win races.

Boonman i see you ride a stock shee, is that any indication of your level of riding experience, I have 22years riding and numerous different machines so please let a man speek.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I almost fell out of the chair on that one. I am curious where you saw my "stock" shee? Believe me, I have PLENTY of experience racing a whole lot of things with engines. Alot of different styles of racing as well. TT, MX, drag, cars, trucks, motorcycles, snowmobiles. Quite an extensive background I might add. And come to think of it, in all the time I've been here, I have never listed some of them like I just did. It has never been a question. But, I now feel it was in question. Anyways, I do not ride a stock bike. That is in my sig to throw people like yourself ("newbies") off the scent of my roost so to speak. And even if I did ride a stock bike, I could lay a serious whoopin' to alot of modded bikes, depending on what we were racing on. So, i wouldn't go around talking like that. (about having a stock machine pointing to a rider's ability)

Screamen Demon listen to who is talking shit like a kid, try some mx style racing and see how good all that traction is when trying to exit a corner at 30mph plus with all the trotle you got, you will want wheel spin, its how you win races.

I can't speak for screamin demon here, however I have raced MX. I know what it takes to win. And I believe you have something confused. Wheel spin does not win races. unless it is a race to see who can bake off the tires first. What you are talking about is sliding. Two different things. What happens when you come off this hypothetical turn at 30 MPH, spinning like crazy. The dude on the thumper slides through the corner, with the AWESOME useable motor he has, and then hooks up ON DEMAND, and smokes right on by your crazy tire burning, wheel spinning monster? I'll enlighten ya. You lose the race. Riding a four stroke in MX is the best thing you can do. Especially with the technology in them today. I can say that I will never race my shee again in MX. I will wait untill I can run a thumper. They have a linear power delivery, that you can do with what you please. So what you are trying to tell me in your above quote is that just because a bike is a 4 stroke it can't slide through a turn? Now I KNOW that ain't the case. And it will take you an assload of mods to keep up with a stock 450. :blink: When both riders are of equal ability. You could stick $2,000 into a brand new shee, and still not be able to keep up with a stock 450 on an MX track. I know this to be true. Now, I am sure there will be the oddball in the group that is gonna try to tell me otherwie. However, I am speaking of riders of EQUAL ability. So, none of this rider makes the difference slander. :unsure:

damn boonman,

DING!!! Fries are done. Would you like an apple pie with that????

Was the best hit yet. Round Two!

WTF??? Why is this even a discussion? Quit being a pussy and go out there and roost all over any DS650 that wants to line up. If you can't handle a 650, you should stick to trailriding. Why don't you get a job and buy some pipes for yourself instead of waiting for dady to buy 'em for you. Banshee crazy kid, don't you know you are suposed tobe 16 to ride a Banshee? As for that dude's fat wife with a wheelie bar on a stock 650,  if I saw a set up like that out at Glamis,  I would laugh my ass off and then I would commence to fly by that wal-mart lookin piece of shit 650 like it was standing still. Here's an idea Forcefed, put your wife on a diet so she won't need a wheelie bar!

I have never been beaten by a 650. If you have, you are a disgrace.

have a little respect cuz. you don t talk shit about a respected member of this boards wife.

Boonman i see you ride a stock shee, is that any indication of your level of riding experience, I have 22years riding and numerous different machines so please let a man speek.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I almost fell out of the chair on that one. I am curious where you saw my "stock" shee? Believe me, I have PLENTY of experience racing a whole lot of things with engines. Alot of different styles of racing as well. TT, MX, drag, cars, trucks, motorcycles, snowmobiles. Quite an extensive background I might add. And come to think of it, in all the time I've been here, I have never listed some of them like I just did. It has never been a question. But, I now feel it was in question. Anyways, I do not ride a stock bike. That is in my sig to throw people like yourself ("newbies") off the scent of my roost so to speak. And even if I did ride a stock bike, I could lay a serious whoopin' to alot of modded bikes, depending on what we were racing on. So, i wouldn't go around talking like that. (about having a stock machine pointing to a rider's ability)

Screamen Demon listen to who is talking shit like a kid, try some mx style racing and see how good all that traction is when trying to exit a corner at 30mph plus with all the trotle you got, you will want wheel spin, its how you win races.

I can't speak for screamin demon here, however I have raced MX. I know what it takes to win. And I believe you have something confused. Wheel spin does not win races. unless it is a race to see who can bake off the tires first. What you are talking about is sliding. Two different things. What happens when you come off this hypothetical turn at 30 MPH, spinning like crazy. The dude on the thumper slides through the corner, with the AWESOME useable motor he has, and then hooks up ON DEMAND, and smokes right on by your crazy tire burning, wheel spinning monster? I'll enlighten ya. You lose the race. Riding a four stroke in MX is the best thing you can do. Especially with the technology in them today. I can say that I will never race my shee again in MX. I will wait untill I can run a thumper. They have a linear power delivery, that you can do with what you please. So what you are trying to tell me in your above quote is that just because a bike is a 4 stroke it can't slide through a turn? Now I KNOW that ain't the case. And it will take you an assload of mods to keep up with a stock 450. :blink: When both riders are of equal ability. You could stick $2,000 into a brand new shee, and still not be able to keep up with a stock 450 on an MX track. I know this to be true. Now, I am sure there will be the oddball in the group that is gonna try to tell me otherwie. However, I am speaking of riders of EQUAL ability. So, none of this rider makes the difference slander. :unsure:

NO Lube...just straight reaming.

Mike

LMFAO!!! Boon done handed your ass to you on a rusty platter, but I still feel the need to push things a bit further.

Personally, I don't know who you're referring to "talking shit like a kid".... I mean damn, I could barely read your post and make sense of it, plus you didn't even spell my name right. I couldn't care less about spelling errors in the reply, but at least get my damn name right.

About MX racing... so what... I've never raced MX, but that doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. You DO NOT want wheel spin in the sense of lose of traction... you want to shift the weight of the quad to the front while corning so the back end stays loose and doesn't throw you sideways. Any fool who's ever ridden a quad knows that. (maybe not ninjamaster, but almost everyone). Here's my take on it... experience doesn't mean shit if it's not paired with common sense. From what I can tell, you have no common sense, or you would have shut your trap long ago and stopped looking like a fool. 22 years riding experience... on what? A mechanical bull that's not plugged in? Maybe I have more years experience in masterbation than you. Doesn't mean I know how to whack off better than you, or what feels better. There is no "one and only" technique for riding, it's whatever suits the rider the best.

And about you making fun of forcefed's wife... maybe it's because you've been beaten by a female before and have hard feelings towards all female riders. Is that it? Just because whatever hunk of fat you call your wife/girlfriend/inflatable doll, can't ride, doesn't mean you have to attack someone else's who can. And once more on the 22 years of experience... did it ever occur to you that wheelie bars are to keep the front end low upon take off when there's so much power that the quad doesn't know what to do with it? Maybe not... but I'd love to assist you in "quads for dummies 101."

Piss off fool.... go f*ck a moose.

i jsut cant stand it when some people come on here and act as if the banshee is the best thing in the world at anything and everything

heyits a great machine but it isnt better than every other machne in the world at anything and everything it does

the DS650 is an awesome machine from the looks of it i havent had the chance to ride one but i know that everything bombardier or rotax does is good to say the least

thers a reason why so many flat track guys run a 650 rotax on there bikes and if you put on some ron woods stuff i am sure that its evan more potent

and as for bashin on soembodies wife that is about as fuckin low as it gets

its really cool to see that his wife gets involved in typically all guy sport