Best 20 Mud,snow Tires

bignasty1

Mud and snow.....no such thing :lol: A mud tire pushes water and loose mud away to get to hard bottom so you'd want a A shaped thread pattern like a tractor to push mud away.....The snow tire is basically a sand tire. You want it to scoop to stay on top of the surface and need maximum floatation...Basically, the mud tire is the opposite of the sand tire.. So to answer your question, there is no such tire...The realtor tire is reversable and rugged for both terrain. i don't care for them since I like to powerslide and ride aggressive, but might suit your need. Another option might be the mud sharks, work very well until they get down to half thread, but what tire doesn't... :D

I believe they still only come in 22" tires which have sidewall roll when powersliding....when the tire rolls in the corners, they get inconsistent sliding and could surprise you and tip up on 2 wheels...The realtors are also a 25lbs tires where the razors only weigh 21lbs and stock weigh 18lbs....so that can be a big factor also....The mud sharks weigh 22 lbs and have a stiffer sidewall and come in a 21" size....I'd perfer those first, but it really depends on the rider, terrain, aggressiveness, ground clearence, etc.....I analyze shit too much, don't I..... <_<:D

ONly problem w/ blackwaters is they slide around on you in grass fields...I had my shee come around in a 180 degrees twice on me in a field coming around a corner in 4th gear.....Doing a little sideways thing around a corner then in an instant....walla....I spun around and hit a grass clump...on the side the shee goes...happened a couple of times .... the blackwaters have no side knobbies, and I wouldn't suggest them for ANYTHING....

I purchased the realtors for the rear and they kick ass in the snow, i really hook up but theres one major problem..... they look so stupid on a stock setup because they are so big that the back is tall and wide..... u need extended a a-rms and larger fronts like 23's to make it look even :blink: